• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the European leagues are already underway?

Fuck I'm out of touch. Who's been playing?

Swiss league is in their... 3rd round now (so, all teams have played about 2 games). Sbisa and Weber are back, naturally. Thornton was back last time already, so he's back. Is St.Louis back as well? I remember he played in Switzerland during last year's lockout, so did Heatley if I'm not totally wrong.

Haha hey wait.. Getzlaf isn't doing anything this offseason and season... Or I haven't HEARD him doing anything... I bet he's lazing it up.

Dammit...

Acid! Where you is!?

Edit: THERE he is with the dig!

This is you

KHL already started about a week or so ago, I think.

Swiss league is in their... 3rd round now (so, all teams have played about 2 games). Sbisa and Weber are back, naturally. Thornton was back last time already, so he's back. Is St.Louis back as well? I remember he played in Switzerland during last year's lockout, so did Heatley if I'm not totally wrong.

Oh shit! Time to get my streaming on...

No, he's just taking this time to decide which team he is going to sign with once he becomes a free agent.

At this point you can almost have him. Shit season followed by doing NOTHING to improve it? Lazy.

You didn't look too happy. If you wanted to play NHL 13 all you had to do is ask. Also that is some impressive travel times.

All Ducks fans are unhappy with not having a season to finally have a win streak on opening with Boudreau instead of being dodgy with Carlyle.

That was a shit sentence, I really don't want to fragment it.

Heretic

No, he's just taking this time to decide which team he is going to sign with once he becomes a free agent.

He's my favorite player too =( Both of my sweaters have his name on it and are both signed. I'm a big fan of how he sees play develop but I'd be lying if he didn't frustrate the hell out of me because he won't shoot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We should take a note from Jon Stewart, and rename this entire lockout process to "Chaos on Bullshit Mountain"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You guys need some other hobbies.

Unlike the rest of these cretins I enjoy NFL, NBA, and MLB so I'm good for now. There is still a hole in my heart but I should be able to survive...at least until April comes around and I don't have any NHL playoffs.

Unlike the rest of these cretins I enjoy NFL, NBA, and MLB so I'm good for now. There is still a hole in my heart but I should be able to survive...at least until April comes around and I don't have any NHL playoffs.

So what you're saying is it will be the same as every other season for a Leafs fan?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently journalists in Winnipeg are coming together deciding they'll cover a different beer league each week as if it was NHL caliber hockey. Best.idea.ever.

sv1VI.png

Apparently journalists in Winnipeg are coming together deciding they'll cover a different beer league each week as if it was NHL caliber hockey. Best.idea.ever.

sv1VI.png
That French Comedian Remy (forgot his last name) did this with adult and youth soccer teams. Brought a crew, buses full of supporters and did interviews of the players. Absolutely hilarious.

Top Bottom