• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

18 players at the meeting:

Craig Adams, David Backes, Michael Cammalleri, Sidney Crosby, B.J. Crombeen, Mathieu Darche, Shane Doan, Ron Hainsey, Shawn Horcoff, Jamal Mayers, Manny Malhotra, Andy McDonald, Ryan Miller, George Parros, Brad Richards, Martin St. Louis, Jonathan Toews and Kevin Westgarth.

Socreges

Banned
Nothing says "Christmas time" like a secret Bettman:
kids-celebrating1.jpg

Heretic

Someone on twitter said that each owner there will have a player from their team representing the NHLPA... except for the bruins haha

jbug617

Banned
so here in Boston they just reported that Milan Lucic today started to skate with the local NHL players in the city. He hasn't worked out with any of these guys all throughout the lock out till today.

Quick

Banned
It's hard not to think the players are stupid or just a bunch of kids when you have guys like Crosby and Toews acting like mouthpieces.

You know it's pretty bad when you have both of them, Toews especially, being an active part in getting the season started.

Crosby's a PR dream, so he's pretty safe, outside of a rare outburst or two. Toews is like that kid who makes fun of people, and when people shoot back at him, he gets pissy about it and calls it unfair.

BREAKING NEWS, PERENNIAL DUTCH SUPERSTAR DALE WEISE IS DOMINATING THE DUTCH LEAGUE WITH 30PTS in 10GP. ALSO DOMINATES HIS HOT GIRLFRIEND IN BED.

Lauren-Raban-Trappers.jpg

WHO IS ALSO DOMINATING THE DUTCH WOMEN'S LEAGUE.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HIS GAME WORN JERSEY WAS SOLD FOR 850 EUROS AT A CHARITY AUCTION.

850 EUROS

HE HAD 4G 3A IN HIS LAST GAME.
Bisonette has 20 p in 9 games in whatever British league he's playing in, he should just stay there even if the lockout ends.

Heretic

Bisonette has 20 p in 9 games in whatever British league he's playing in, he should just stay there even if the lockout ends.

He tweeted something about having his twitter to show that hockey players have personality and a sense of humor haha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He tweeted something about having his twitter to show that hockey players have personality and a sense of humor haha.

Strombone/Luongo shows this so much better than him.

Thomas Drance ‏@ThomasDrance
Hey, anyone got another unfunny "Canucks fans always turn on their goalies" joke to make about Cory Schneider getting lit up today? Thanks!
Expand
4h Strombone ‏@strombone1
@ThomasDrance I can think of a couple if need be

Red_Man

guy from Fox:

Howard Eskin said:
I'm hearing that if no deal by December 15th, then NHL will cancel rest of season. In next 2 days rest of december games will be cancelled
I'm not sure how or who he's hearing this from considering the meeting is still going on.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@JSportsnet: Hearing that progress was made in the meeting. Owners expect to continue talks tonight

"@JSportsnet: Hearing that Ron Burkle has been voice of reason today. Obviously, with Crosby in room it creates a interesting dynamic."

HOPEUIM

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet

Hearing that Ron Burkle has been voice of reason today. Obviously, with Crosby in room it creates a interesting dynamic.

Crosby saving the NHL yet again :eek:

Red_Man

Elliot Friedman said:
Now told it's not necessarily certain talks will resume after dinner. So let's put it this way: break at 730ET...we'll see where things go.
So it may not come to a close tonight

Top Bottom