• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet

Couldn't help but notice Crosby's agent Pat Brisson is in hotel, along with Pens co-owner Mario Lemieux. Could Pgh be building a bridge?

Solo

Pens will end the lockout for the cost of yet another post-lockout #1 draft pick. The fix is in. Gary you swine.

Socreges

Banned
Y'all battered wives
THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

tobiasshowergif.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
"@JSportsnet: Hearing that progress was made in the meeting. Owners expect to continue talks tonight

"@JSportsnet: Hearing that Ron Burkle has been voice of reason today. Obviously, with Crosby in room it creates a interesting dynamic."

HOPEUIM

Crosby letting everyone gangbang him is the first time everyone on both sides has worked together on something.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I don't know why but it is annoying me that Crosby and to a lesser extent, toews, are taking part in these negotiations.
Not sure why you would be annoyed about this. I don't know about Toews, but Crosby is a pretty good negotiator. One time, Mario grounded him and told him that he could only take 1 popsicle from the freezer after dinner. After a few hours of negotiating, Crosby was allowed to take 1 popsicle and 1 Dairy Queen Dilly bar from the freezer after dinner.

Marvie_3

Banned
Not sure why you would be annoyed about this. I don't know about Toews, but Crosby is a pretty good negotiator. One time, Mario grounded him and told him that he could only take 1 popsicle from the freezer after dinner. After a few hours of negotiating, Crosby was allowed to take 1 popsicle and 1 Dairy Queen Dilly bar from the freezer after dinner.
Giving up that ass =/= negotiating

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I love how they had to throw in that line about Crosby being a difference.

Yeah, I'm sure he's making a huge difference in there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
@RevNHLGAF "Bettman and Fehr seen drinking at bar of nearby hotel. Several drinks in, smiles and laughs being had. Fehr appears to have began massaging Bettmans Leg with his. Stay Tuned.

This reminds me oddly much of the Doan-Canucks fanfic that happened in here.

sammich

So after Bettman got bashed for this being a PR stunt you think anyone will give him credit for bringing up the idea? And that Burton guy, as far as a reach as it still is.. is currently correct. LET GET A DAMN DEAL DONE(so that i can have more misery watching the flames and leafs play)

Smiley90

Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange

#NHL owners have returned; accompanied by Bettman, Bob Batterman, Shanahan.

Uh oh

What's Shanahan doing there... was he present at the meetings before? What's his job in all this oO. "Amnesty and lower bans for all players who side with the owners" or what.

sammich

They both have to be there if a deal has to be signed off. If they are going in probably means the owners and players wanted them in there. A good thing. Just hope Fehr doesnt fuck it up.

Smiley90

They both have to be there if a deal has to be signed off. If they are going in probably means the owners and players wanted them in there. A good thing. Just hope Fehr doesnt fuck it up.

Fehr walks in "haha what, that's what you kids agreed on? C'mon, get out of here, let the adults back on the table -throws newly agreed CBA out of the window- Now, where were we? 60% share, right. Let's get back to that"

sammich

Man.. i really hope this works. With Boardwalk empire S3 just finished, Dexter close to being finished, Mad men and breaking bad a while away.. i want to get back to hating all your teams.

Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug
Two sides remain in separate rooms for now. Not a guarantee that Bettman and D Fehr stay out Of the room next round.. Both are in building

Hmm this could be good or bad.

Smiley90

This whole Lockout-talk/scenario and what's happening is like a bad 80's sitcom.

Bettman joining the meeting now as the Coyotes owner.

That's really all that's missing. Him and Doan will start fighting over Ownership of the Coyotes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to have some major conflicting feels if the Penguins end up saving the season....

Smiley90

I'm going to have some major conflicting feels if the Penguins end up saving the season....

I wanna see it signed, before that I'm not getting my hopes up.

It's been the safest way for a few months.

Top Bottom