• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
Renaud Lavoie on RDS:

''GM's are telling their coaches to prepare for training camps because this is getting resolved.''

If it gets solved:

Training Camp around the 15th-20th.

Also talked about a 50-55 game season.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Socreges

Banned
So glad I resisted hope. No fear, no disappointment.

I'm torn...I want hockey back, but I also want to see Solo's response when the season is cancelled.
I dunno. Watching Solo downplay the return of hockey for the next few months as the Habs bite pillow could be fun, too.

Please be done. Please be done. Please be done.

The day I wear my Toews jersey too. If this happens, I expect thanks later. Clearly it was the deciding factor.

Solo

I dunno. Watching Solo downplay the return of hockey for the next few months as the Habs bite pillow could be fun, too.

NvJ8I.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull
Owners and players are in separate rooms now. Talking in own little groups. #NHL #NHLPA

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just woke up after an all nighter I pulled for an exam and was hoping this would be done by now but it looks like it's getting close. I'm slowly arriving at half mast.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just woke up after an all nighter I pulled for an exam and was hoping this would be done by now but it looks like it's getting close. I'm slowly arriving at half mast.

My (first) final is in 30mins, when I get out of it I wanna see some results :/

Fuck this, now im just gonna fall asleep and hope that a deal is done when I wake up. First time my timezone has been good for being an NHL fan, cant take the wait...

Top Bottom