• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This seems like a perfect time to start discussing video games again.

New Pikmin 3 footage out:

untitled-119r1c.gif

on a somewhat unrelated note:

mfw I realized the voice/character actress for the new Tomb Raider game was in Californication.

so_good.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It was actually difficult to study last night with all this shit going on, and they need to figure it out! Good luck too.

Yeah, another reason I'm not getting my hopes up, I can't be emotionally invested in this negotiating atm :lol. Thanks, good luck to you (and anyone else in finals) too. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have all my finals within the first 4 days of finals and none at all in the next 8 deserves the worst punishment of 'em all.

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU GUYS!

WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!

I swear, once I have more time, I will find your past 10 posts, because i could swear all of them were all-caps 'WE HAVE A DEAL'-style posts.

Stasis

good luck to you (and anyone else in finals) too. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have all my finals within the first 4 days of finals and none at all in the next 8 deserves the worst punishment of 'em all.

Thanks! I'm in the same boat, all my finals are the first week. It's cool to have it done with, but it's gonna be pretty intense this coming week. Also hard to focus on the lockout and my emo feelings about it. I want no more disappointment.

Good luck to us all!

Solo

I've got a fucking truckload of salt to dump on you sack lathering fucks the second the lockout ends. Detente is over.

calder

If they had signed a new agreement today at noon and training camp started asap I'd be surprised at a Boxing Day start. Just seems too quick.

New Years maybe?

.. oh good god what are we doing. STOP IT STOP IT THEY'LL FIND A WAY TO SCREW IT UP

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NOOOO, negotiations need to fall through so everyones hopes are crushed again, the reactions would be much more entertaining to watch!

Look, I know we aren't making the playoffs this year, but don't make everyone else suffer because of it.

Look, I know we aren't making the playoffs this year, but don't make everyone else suffer because of it.

If I have to suffer, everyone else must suffer, only logical conclusion at this point. But hey, look on the bright side, if we only have about 50 games, that means Carlo may be able to play 50% of a season before being injured for the rest of it!

CrankyJay

Banned
Adapted from The Simpsons:

Owners: I'm going to write a figure on this piece of paper. It's not quite as large as the last one, but I think you'll find it fair.[draws a giant zero]

Players: I think we should take it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
KESSEL NEEDS TO EAT

NO HE'S GOING TO EAT ALL THE OWNERS

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Warm and fuzzy feelings from last night are gone. Things are tense heading into tonight's meeting. Pivotal session that will tell the tale

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Warm and fuzzy feelings from last night are gone. Things are tense heading into tonight's meeting. Pivotal session that will tell the tale
This is it boys, should we be holding hands?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NO HE'S GOING TO EAT ALL THE OWNERS

Time to deflate hype! Too much hope, so Fehr and Bettman are here to ruin the day!

Top Bottom