• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@realglenmacnow

NHL source tells me settlement could come Friday. Camp in a week, opener by Christmas, 60 game schedule. Hold your breath.

Montresor

Fuck yeah my company will raffle tickets for Leafs games.

I'm gonna get in the spirit of the season. My Schenn jersey will become a RIELLY jersey when we confirm the lockout is done!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
@realglenmacnow

NHL source tells me settlement could come Friday. Camp in a week, opener by Christmas, 60 game schedule. Hold your breath.

cFPOD.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Damn it, settlement needs to happen tonight for the Burton Prophecy to be fulfilled.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@realglenmacnow

Not sure I'm getting why the shifting between possible games. Some sources saying a 60-game schedule is "impossible" while others aren't?

Katie Strang ‏@KatieStrangESPN
#CBA Expect contract term limits to be critical issue discussed tonight. Both sides made proposals on it earlier today

Gawd just settle on 7-8 years.

FOOTE

I almost don't want them to settle. I want hockey back, but the thread would be gold for at least a day if this falls apart.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The Norfolk/Hershey game at the Verizon Centeris being shown on CSN here tomorrow. I'll finally be able to watch Hershey on something that isn't a blurry stream.

I'll be here in shadows, GAF, waiting for my moment to pounce.....

Gotta say dude, after the lawyers have fucked off and it was just the owners and players hammering this shit out with reason and logic... It's looking more than likely that we're going to start soon.

Hold the extra gravy on this one.

My mate who's a cook at Urban Fare in Vancouver just told me Kesler and a bunch of Canucks were in there eating up a storm after playing ball hockey on Granville bridge?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys, what did I- STILL FUCKING NOTHING?

So obvious. Just gonna go back to studying and Solo-ing.

"@tpanotchCSN: They r re-assembling the podium which means a presser will take place afterall."

Here it comes.
Daley walks up: " Uh.. When we broke for dinner we seemed to have misplaced Bettman, we returned and with the help of the PA scoured the cconfrence room to no avail. We then went to our caucus room and he was not there. If anyone has any information on Bettman's location just drop him here in the lobby. Thank you"

Top Bottom