• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
A9Zi2kKCAAEL3gC.jpg

BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING

CCF23

I would bet that there's no deal announced tonight. It'll take another couple days. Maybe past the weekend.

They're still negotiating and I doubt they iron it all out tonight. They had a lot to get through still.

I would bet that there's no deal announced tonight. It'll take another couple days. Maybe past the weekend.

They're still negotiating and I doubt they iron it all out tonight. They had a lot to get through still.

They don't need to set up a podium to announce that.

It's either a tentative agreement or the NHLPA is decertifying and taking this to court.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Well they are taking a long ass time

So I assume its almost all there

All major issues

Needs to put fully on paper (hundreds of pages)

Sign

Ratify by both NHL and nhlpa

Party

Cake Boss

Banned
***Don't shoot the messenger***

RON FOURNIER (EX-NHL REFEREE) HAS APPARENTLY ANNOUNCED LIVE ON HIS RADIO SHOW THAT A DEAL WAS DONE AND HE WANTS TO STAY ALL NIGHT ON THE AIR. HE'S GOING BATSH*T INSANE!

(His info coming from Martin McGuire who's in NYC)

Stolen from HF....

MY HEART!!! WHERE ARE MA PILLS!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I usually do a little solo-ing before I study man, relaxes the mind. both at the same time just seems counterproductive

I said Solo-ing, not solo-ing. Unless that's the same for you, then feel free.

I hope they announce decertification.

Cake Boss

Banned
im Panaccio ‏@tpanotchCSN
Source who was here earlier but left says "heard things going good there." We'll know shortly if that remains the case

k.

Stasis

One of the reasons why I sometimes can't stand that site, their mods have sand in their vaginas.

So true. I've had multiple posts just randomly deleted even though they weren't directly insulting or offensive and actually made a point. It's god damn annoying.

They killed a lot of what fun was left discussing shit during the lockout.

Cake Boss

Banned
Since we arent getting the winter classic this season, they should have let the 24/7 HBO cameras in the meetings and done a special about the lockout.

Top Bottom