• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

hfboards said:
Renaud Lavoie speaking now:

"Not really a good negociating day, he doesn't think Bettman will anounce good news"

"The issue right now: on one side a Basketball guy vs a baseball guy, where are the hockey guys. This is why they brought in hockey guys."

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
NHL players I guess are waiting on the owners either to counter or agree or something

They are probably having another dinner though

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames
Source: "Not looking great" after latest talks tonight between owners, players.

We've been Fehr'd :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Solo is spending all this time finding the perfect gif for when SuperSonic goes from 11 to 6 I hope.

Cake Boss

Banned
iXFfBHW0pV1aI.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
@taj1944: NHL starting to leak news that the players are moving too slow. When news starts leaking it usually means things are about to go bad

@GlobeKPD: Players running in/out of hotel rooms, up/down hallways...that's precisely how it ended for Paul Kelly as NHLPA exec director.

We are fucked.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My prediction was that no deal gets done until players fire Fehr. I'll stick by that.

Marvie_3

Banned
And in the end, it was Fehr who was proven to be the biggest asshole of them all.
This was no surprise to anyone familiar with Fehr at all.

With the NHL locking out at midnight on September 15, 2012, Fehr has become the only Executive Director to be directly involved in work stoppages in two sports. Six of the eight contract negotiations he has been involved in have resulted in work stoppages, including five consecutive negotiations between the MLBPA and Major League Baseball.

Merguson

Banned
Meetings are back on and ongoing so there's nothing to conclude just yet.

ChrisBottaNHL said:
NHL possibly playing on Christmas? Good to see we're past core economic issues and on to minor Clauses.

Is Chris Botta any good? I mean.. if we're talking minor stuff.. then..

No! I won't say it! *remains pessimistic*

Merguson

Banned
Steve Fehr offers pizza slices to media.

Hotel offers cookies to media.

WHAT WILL THE NHL OFFER TO THE MEDIA???

A9Z4qt0CAAA0DN3.jpg:large

Here, have some pizza for the bitter tears later on.

Top Bottom