• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Alucard

Banned
Players screening stuff through Fehr.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

i0i7CIxLGRMuM.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Helene St. James @HeleneStJames
From source: "Deal isn't imminent. Still hurdles to climb but made some strides in some major areas."

@_TyAnderson: BREAKING: With a glass of water on it, Podium now has more Cups than the Vancouver Canucks and Buffalo Sabres. #podiumwatch

Blues :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
I'm hearing positivity from both sides of the aisle the last few minutes, so good news is both sides are still trying hard to get 'er done
Retweeted by Nick Cotsonika

This is better than following any other sport.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just played like 3 hours of NHL 13 and this is still in the same spot. I have to admit this is pretty entertaining.

beanman25

Is anyone aware of any radio stations in canada covering this right now? Or anywhere for that matter. Would love to listen and not just refresh twitter.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Following on Twitter is difficult.
This whole thing is so weird that I can't separate the joke tweets from the real tweets.

E.g. NHL Staffers are bringing in midnight milkshakes for the owners?! That's gotta be a joke right?! But Fehr was legitimately handing out slices of pizza earlier in the night... so who knows.

Pochacco

As long as I've been watching the Leafs I don't remember them starting a season 4-15......or its been pushed to the dark recesses of my mind

The 2009-2010 Leafs went 0-7-1 in their first 8 games...
And they didn't even have their own draft pick that year (it would turn into Tyler Seguin).

beanman25

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
The Insiders will be live on TSN at 1am (et) on streets of New York. Info will focus on how critical the ongoing CBA talks have become.

thank god for having a friend in canada who lets me slingbox his tv

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That one Philly beat writer:

Traction and positive vibes continued to gain momentum Wednesday night as a group of NHL owners and players worked toward ending the 81-day lockout.

Both sides would like a deal by the weekend, but one league source said the owners don’t view that as a realistic deadline.

Also these talks were suppose to end at 9:45 which is a great sign.

CCF23

As I expected. No media posturing is a good thing. Keep the negotiations going and get back at it tomorrow. A couple more days like this and they should hopefully come out with a deal.

Pochacco

20% of me wants hockey back.
65% of me doesn't care.
15% of me is hoping that the negotiations implode (again) for the lulz.

Pochacco

Not surprising, watching your team getting the first overall pick over and over again must get boring eventually.
It's actually pretty awesome.

What's the best part about playing in a Fantasy NHL league?
The draft, of course.

Top Bottom