• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think taking sides is silly. We still don't have hockey and everyone sucks. I thought we had guaranteed "cost certainty" in 2004? Whatever.

kassatsu

Banned
tumblr_mazunzLptU1qbmj6no1_500.gif

Just another lost player.

Kifimbo

Even if what they are saying isn't the whole truth, the transparency (play-by-play) is just totally damaging to the NHLPA. Especially since we know the players pissed of moderate GM like Vinnik and the Pittsburgh GM.

Merguson

Banned
So much bullshit from both sides.

Player contract length is "The hill we will die on." - Bill Daly

These are the same people that approved these 15 year contracts.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think the really pro-owner sentiment is kind of strange. This is basically about protecting them from themselves and they're willing to lose the season over it. Which is ridiculous. Contract length is the "hill they'll die on"? Really?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Both sides are mindblowingly stupid, but I still side with the owners more.
Fuck Don Fehr and the NHLPA.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's fun to go between here and SA.

Pro owner vs. Pro player

All I need is for a bizzaro bruce to appear over there who is pro owner and I'd be set.

Solo

Come June/July 2013, Fehr will be fired and the PA will take a much worse deal than they could have had in October/November/December 2012. Book it.

The good news is the labor dispute will be over before it has a chance to fuck next season over.

Socreges

Banned
So much bullshit from both sides.

Player contract length is "The hill we will die on." - Bill Daly

These are the same people that approved these 15 year contracts.
I don't understand comments like this. You work within the environment that you're given, regardless of whether or not you approve. Same reason why Obama wants to get rid of super PACs, but nevertheless utilizes them.

What level do you have to be at as a human being before you can whip out the "excuse me, I'm speaking" on someone's ass. At least above level 50.

Top Bottom