• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

NAZce.jpg

MPW

RC

Banned
I feel like we should know each others actual names. I'll start, my name's Robbie, and no, I don't have a mustache.

I feel like we should know each others actual names. I'll start, my name's Robbie, and no, I don't have a mustache.

My name's Bede, pronounced the same as Bead. No my parents were not hippies. But my dad once got his apartment raided and they found a full plantation, but that was the 70s so nowadays that's the same as getting a traffic violation or something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fabian (fay-bee-anne), and I have a (ginge) beard. And slightly more brownish hair.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody have the gif of Kovalev when he gets "slashed" and runs into his own player? smh Wonder if he put that on his skills DVD?

There are tons of Habs I would put ahead of Kovalev.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=405999

It appears Danny Cleary and his fellow NHL players are prepared to lose a season or more before the current NHL lockout is resolved.

According to the Detroit Free Press, the veteran Red Wings forward thinks the lockout could last longer than the 2004 edition which saw an entire season cancelled.

"I think people don't think it can go a year," Cleary told the Free Press on Sunday. "As players, we think it can. Maybe longer."

Cleary feels both sides are waiting for the other side to blink in the current labour showdown and he is confident the players will not cave this time.

This has gotten depressing pretty quickly. We're still in September and they're already talking like it's going to be one season down the drain.

Should have saw this coming when Fehr joined, the problem is that the NHL owners aren't going to be a bunch of pushovers and give in compared to the MLB, or at least I hope so.

Top Bottom