• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Solo

Let's talk about Lars Eller.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....the Great Dane!

janetj-lapdancevakcr7tb9l.gif

unf unf unf unf

Heretic

ugh... wtf at that .gif

Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That fight was awesome. Manny was dominating except for a couple punches. I like the guy with his hands out beside Manny on the mat.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love you all, taking it easy this weekend, relaxing, saving it allfor the new years.

First, I was gonna ask if you're high. Then, I saw your post in the GM thread and can say: yes, you're definitely high.

At least your spelling doesn't get worse. I'd say weed > liquor, as far as you're concerned.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@DarrenDreger: As bleak as it seemed Thursday following emotional press conferences in NYC, both sides are pushing their leaders to get back to the table.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@DarrenDreger: As bleak as it seemed Thursday following emotional press conferences in NYC, both sides are pushing their leaders to get back to the table.

Eklund seems dead set on there being a season and said that he literally talked to 50 players and asked them about certain aspects of the lockout.

I'd be shocked if he actually knew 5 players, let alone 50.

rellix

Eklund seems dead set on there being a season and said that he literally talked to 50 players and asked them about certain aspects of the lockout.

I'd be shocked if he actually knew 5 players, let alone 50.

Are you suggesting Eklund fabricates his content?

Lies? On the internet? He wouldn't just be telling people what they want to hear so he gets more ad revenue and subscriptions, would he?

We should launch a full investigation. I'm concerned.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are you suggesting Eklund fabricates his content?

Lies? On the internet? He wouldn't just be telling people what they want to hear so he gets more ad revenue and subscriptions, would he?

We should launch a full investigation. I'm concerned.

I'm actually really baffled that after so long people still go over to Eklund for "rumours".

You'd think by now they would catch on.

Hey guys. I figured that I might share this, it´s not like we got to much hockey to talk about anyway. My favourite team here in Sweden is celebrating 100 years during 2012 and the biggest event of the year(except winning our 13th championship) was happening last night. An outdoors game, probably heavily influenced by your winter/heritage classics. They won a the game. It was a record attendance(for the club) at 15009, it might not seem that much, but everything here in Sweden is a lot smaller compared to stuff in North America. It was a great experience though it could have been a lot warmer than the around -15 degrees celsius that i think(around 5 fahrenheit) it was.

Here is a picture of the arena during the intro, which was pretty cool compared to the standard we are used to. And we aren´t used to jet fighters flying low and crazy shit like that:
20121208_0982_JanBuler.jpg_pa.jpg

If anyone cares and are hockey starved I guess that the highlights might be more interesting than talking Halo?

http://www.hockeyligan.se/elitserien-arena/38276/highlights/

It is the second one from the left: Brynäs - Timrå. The guy with the assist on the second goal is amazingly talented 'and I think he´ll go top 10 overall in this years draft for sure.

Top Bottom