• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Solo

Hey #TeamHopers - don't worry, there's still room over on #TeamSolo, and we'll take you in.........

..................lol just kidding, fuck yourselves.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murphy in, Bueno. Hope is 3rd pairing.
3fZIi.jpg

US camp starts the 16th. I expect Trocheck to surprise.
I expect for pure domination from this guy

GJg75.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Per ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Huberdeau-RNH-Scheifele; *fap fap fap*
Hudon-Strome-Ritchie;
Drouin-Jenner-Rattie;
Camara-Danault-Lipon
MacKinnon.

Rielly-Hamilton;
Harrington-Ouellet;
Reinhart-Wotherspoon;
Murphy.

Subban, Binnington
Paterson

Not sure if those lines were given to McKenzie like that or if that's how he decided to group them. Probably the latter.

Gonna be scrutinizing Wotherspoon extremely closely, just waiting for him to fuck up. It shoulda been you, Corrado.... :'(

Red_Man

Him and Grimaldi on the wing will be stupid. The amount of breakaways that will be created by those two will be amazing.
I didn't realize he would be playing with Grimaldi, Grimaldi is sick he plays with Habs prospect Danny Kristo and every time I watch ND highlights for Kristo, Grimaldi is all over the ice and in every play.

Red_Man

Per ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Huberdeau-RNH-Scheifele; *fap fap fap*
Hudon-Strome-Ritchie;
Drouin-Jenner-Rattie;
Camara-Danault-Lipon
MacKinnon.

Rielly-Hamilton;
Harrington-Ouellet;
Reinhart-Wotherspoon;
Murphy.

Subban, Binnington
Paterson
Just realized the irony of a Rielly - Hamilton first pairing

MacAttack

There are people that don't use the percentage feature for the battery?
What am I doing with my life if I don't know exactly how much battery life my phone has remaining?

I never understood why people think Apple fans are annoying duechebags, thanks for clearing that up. ;P

CCF23

What am I doing with my life if I don't know exactly how much battery life my phone has remaining?

I never understood why people think Apple fans are annoying duechebags, thanks for clearing that up. ;P

I'm more offended you called me an Apple fan than a douchebag. Way more offended.

We have that (sans liquor) in Canada with certain Cineplex chains. None near enough for me, though.

I think I recall such features being available at Cineplex in Vancouver... Spectre/Soc able to confirm this?

I've never been to one in either country so I'm keen for it, Moreso keen for it being for The Hobbit.

Quick

Banned
I think I recall such features being available at Cineplex in Vancouver... Spectre/Soc able to confirm this?

I've never been to one in either country so I'm keen for it, Moreso keen for it being for The Hobbit.

The only location in BC that has it is in Coquitlam. There could be other theatres that have a similar service in BC, though.

I'll be watching The Hobbit in IMAX 3D, like a commoner. I plan on watching it again in 48FPS, though.

Really? I wasn't aware of this, that sounds awesome though

I lied, you can get alcohol.

http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/VIP.aspx

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Just heard something about Obama being disappointed in the NHL and the NHLPA.

Frank: Minnesota's known as the state of hockey, and we're under the NHL lockout right now. Would you be willing to intervene in that lockout?
President Obama: You know, look. I've got to say, because we've had an NBA lockout, we've had an NFL lockout during the course of my presidency, the president of the United States shouldn't have to get involved in a sports lockout. My message to owners and to players is, you guys make a lot of money and you make a lot of money on the backs of fans, so do right by your fans. You can figure out how to spread out a bunch of revenue that you're bringing in, but do right by the people who support you. And I shouldn't have to be involved in a dispute between really wealthy players and even wealthier owners. They should be able to settle this themselves. And remember who it is that's putting all that money in their pockets.

obama is team nope

Top Bottom