• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

I know not all players are greedy dicks and some actually care about the game but I can't help but project the greedy dick asshole persona on all of them. I am disgusted when I see these guys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban has Campoli and Kaberle on his team, nightmare flashes of last season coming back to me. RIP Team Subban.

I wonder if the after party is at Real Sports.....oh wait

All the players live in Toronto pretty much, if only Stamkos would have signed with the Leafs :p

Row

Banned
I like how thousands of neckbeards streaming video games from their mothers basement can easily incorporate graphical overlays in their streams, but these guys can't

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wat

Donald Fehr also got a chance to speak. "They say they have nothing left to give but what exactly have they given? All the giving here has been done by the players. In terms of a deadline, it's only the NHL setting deadlines. What could we do? Threaten to go on strike? We're already on strike," he said.

Oh so it's not a lockout now?

NHLPA swag......throw it back lol

I had an NHLPA sweatshirt when I was a kid.......back when Roots sold NHLPA stuff for some reason

Maybe it was 1994

Getzlaf is on TSN's top 40 Canadian World Juniors right now and by gawd it looks like somebody ran a lawnmower through the middle of his head.

Anybody here ever play Uncharted: Golden Abyss? Whoever designed this last boss fight needs to be dragged out into the middle of the street and run over by a bus.

Quick

Banned
Anybody here ever play Uncharted: Golden Abyss? Whoever designed this last boss fight needs to be dragged out into the middle of the street and run over by a bus.

The game is great, but yes. "Let's force players to use the Vita touch screen!"

FUCK YOU, DEVS.

It can't possibly be as bad as Uncharted 2's final boss.

Made me rage so hard. Poor idea.

Golden Abyss' final boss makes UC2's one look like an 82 game NHL season with a CBA that never expires. And free blowjobs from Carey Price's sister.

I don't ever want to wake up from this dream.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm scared of this happening. I don't see any signs of it yet, but still.

I'm 22 and I get it pointed out to me all the time. Came back for Christmas for the first time in a year, first question is "did the bald spot on your head get bigger?". Feelsbad.

I've grown my hair out several times. Then I just cut it all off because I can.

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If I base it on my dad I will just end up with a receding hairline. That won't even matter as I shave my head most of the time anyways.

One of my friends went to the game tonight and met a bunch of players, got her Stamkos jersey signed.......and yelled at Fehr to end the lockout and got a dirty look back lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
only 8 hours until real hockey

cZP5u.gif

For Hab fans who can watch tomorrow the US and Sweden play at 12:30 and therefore Galchenyuk and Collberg will be playing against each other.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The guys on PTI referenced a Canadian poll stating that 58-59% of Canadians don't even care if the NHL comes back.

Does anyone know where that poll came from? That statistic is shocking to me.

Top Bottom