• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Yep, that's a Leafs goalie.

LOL yeah that's a Leafs goalie alright.

Oh leafs lol. Trocheck lookin good on that chance though.

Did he pull a Gustavsson and move out of the goal to redirect the puck into the goal or what happened

TdO7A.jpg

Yup looks about right.

Everyone else's prospects are okay and you can't judge them too hard but wait Leafs prospect? He's shit, shouldn't be here, he's a bust.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yup looks about right.

Everyone else's prospects are okay and you can't judge them too hard but wait Leafs prospect? He's shit, shouldn't be here, he's a bust.

Cut us some slack, we're missing out on roughly 60 games of making fun of the leafs because of the lockout, this is all we've got. Be happy we can't make fun of you for missing the playoffs...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cut us some slack, we're missing out on roughly 60 games of making fun of the leafs because of the lockout, this is all we've got. Be happy we can't make fun of you for missing the playoffs...

I'm just doing my part to fight back thus making your insults that much better. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now, let's pay tribute to Dubbed's wallet. He lasted for a couple seconds upon seeing the enemy.

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Silexx

Well they can't trade him until a CBA is signed.

But why would they trade him now? He's an unknown quantity at this point, probably not worth much at this time. Best to let him develop and see what we got.

I don't think Sens are actively shopping Zibby around, but given that we know he was part of the proposed deal for Nash, I have to think that the Sens have no qualms parting with him in order to make a trade.

I don't think Sens are actively shopping Zibby around, but given that we know he was part of the proposed deal for Nash, I have to think that the Sens have no qualms parting with him in order to make a trade.

Well his value isn't exactly at an all time high right now. Unless they've really soured on him I doubt they're planning a trade anytime soon.

Silexx

Well his value isn't exactly at an all time high right now. Unless they've really soured on him I doubt they're planning a trade anytime soon.

Right. I don't think the Sens are going around saying "What cab you give us for Zibenejad?", but rather if they see another player they like are probably saying "We'll give you Zibenejad and/or whoever for... "

EDIT: Also, apparently the Sens are lobbying for an outdoor game against the Habs at Landsdowne in 2017 which would coincide with Canada's 150th anniversary.

Right. I don't think the Sens are going around saying "What cab you give us for Zibenejad?", but rather if they see another player they like are probably saying "We'll give you Zibenejad and/or whoever for... "

Ahh yes makes sense.

I'm sure the response would be give us someone who doesn't have post concussion symptoms.

Hitchcock:

We’re not entitled to anything. The game of hockey has given all of us, players, coaches, managers, it’s given us a heck of an opportunity to earn a great living and we should be respectful of that every day. I don’t like it when entitlement becomes part of the conversation because we’re not entitled to anything. We have to earn it and that’s got to be our attitude when we come back. We’re going to have to make sure we have time for everybody, every autograph, every fan and earn this thing all the way back.

Galy is too fast for his line. When him and Trocheck are out there it's sweet music. That's gonna be a sick line.

I'm really impressed with the US speed, and that's without the midgets in the line up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galy is too fast for his line. When him and Trocheck are out there it's sweet music. That's gonna be a sick line.

I'm really impressed with the US speed, and that's without the midgets in the line up.
Yea they stand out compared to the others, I want to see this full US team playing, they'll be quite
impressive. Rakell has been all over the ice in a good way, good news for Heretic and Dastardly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jesus fucking christ, the refs have ruined both these games, the players can't get anything going.

Top Bottom