• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Socreges

Banned
XBLA sale is pretty great, as far as console sales go. Picked up Mark of the Ninja (awesome) and getting Trials Evolution. Maybe Fez.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@TH2NSTATSGUY: Report from Ottawa says Senators are hoping to host outdoor game at Frank Clair Stadium in 2017 vs Habs to celebrate NHL's 100th anniversary"

Wait what's this?

Merguson

Banned
So Dreger says the NHL is planning to cancel games through to January 14 either today or tomorrow.

And after that.. he suspects that's the end of the line.

TEAM NOPE MARCHING TO VICTORY

So Dreger says the NHL is planning to cancel games through to January 14 either today or tomorrow.

Can't wait for Fehr to call it another "artificial deadline".

If the league wants to cancel it all on January 15th, I could see Fehr pushing negotiations toward the end of the month since the NHL last cancelled a season in February.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All games are cancelled? That's just an artificial deadline for next season's lockout. Watch both parties immediately stop talking again until August once the season is finally cancelled.

Marvie_3

Banned

iMnnDIbKRD2pj.gif

Quick

Banned
"@TH2NSTATSGUY: Report from Ottawa says Senators are hoping to host outdoor game at Frank Clair Stadium in 2017 vs Habs to celebrate NHL's 100th anniversary"

Wait what's this?

Outdoor games, outdoor games everywhere.

2017 should be interesting with the Leafs' 100th anniversary as well.

The amount of "This league is a joke" articles that are being written that pull no punches are awesome.

I mean Time Magazine called it a "Wannabe Major Sport"!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Should be toronto vs montreal in winter 2017

They are the only two teams that existed during the nhl inaugural year

Silexx

Wait what's this?

Dude, I already posted that last page!

It's also going to be Canada's 150th, so that's why they're hoping they can bring it to Ottawa.

Solo

TeamHope is but an ant under our boot that can be squished into fine paste whenever we like.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
US is going to run over Canada with that fore check and when they dress their A squad.
They didn't even have Jones, Trouba, Grimaldi, Gibson, etc....Canada will need to straighten their shit if they don't want to get beat up. RNH can't win gold for them, and the US looked faster in every aspect. Hopefully they can give Gally some wingers that can actually keep up with him.

Should be Toronto vs Montreal to see who can win the battle of high picked overrated prospects....

I kid, I kid

Edit: Now that I think about it, I can't remember who Toronto even picked this year, just remember it was a defenseman.

CCF23

Should be Toronto vs Montreal to see who can win the battle of high picked overrated prospects....

I kid, I kid

Edit: Now that I think about it, I can't remember who Toronto even picked this year, just remember it was a defenseman.

Morgan "we had him first overall" Reilly.

Row

Banned
The 100th season should have the WC be played in a giant hexagon shaped rink with each original six team to a side, with 3 pucks.

I don't how they would handle stoppages, penalties, etc. but the clusterfuck of it all and the guaranteed carnage would be pretty amazing

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I kid, I kid

Man, I hope this kid plays lights out during the Juniors to prove you nay sayers wrong.

#1 overall, bitches!

(What the fuck was Burke thinking when he said that?!)

Top Bottom