• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

CCF23

706 players voted for giving the board the ability to file a disclaimer of interest.

22 players voted no.

1239853_o.gif

Merguson

Banned
Just fired up NHL 13 for the first time since October probably.

Remembered that we have certain players on the Leafs roster.

Screw it, keep the lockout going.

Cake Boss

Banned
Outside of one nice cut into the middle by Hudon, he looked nervous to me. Might've missed some brighter moments.

McNeill though?

Off all the games I have seen so far, he's been the most consistent, brings energy to his line and chips in offensively here and there.

I would have brought Shinkaruk instead of McNeil, we have about 8 natural centers and lost ton of speed Shin should have replaced.

Quick

Banned
Just fired up NHL 13 for the first time since October probably.

Remembered that we have certain players on the Leafs roster.

Screw it, keep the lockout going.

Suck it Connolly!

Suck it Lombardi!

Good thing about the lockout is we see less of them, and this counts towards the years on their contract (right?!).

I've been playing as the Ducks on Be A GM. Currently hovering on the lower half of the 8 playoff spots in November in my second year. I made it to the finals last time as a 7th seed, but lost to the Rangers.

This was on NHL.com - now it's not.

zNpnT.png

Potentially it's just NHL.com putting up an article 'ready' for when it happens but if it DOES happen then we at least know what they're gonna do.

That belongs to Read Dead Redemption.

I should probably get a copy of it then.

Does anyone in here NOT have Dota2 yet and wants it? Steam keeps gifting me copies and I'm running out of people to gift it to. I swear I've gotten more than 30 copies from them by now.

I'd like one if the chance ever comes again, Steam display name = "Jehovahs Fitness".

Maybe =( We haven't heard from Dastardly for a while... It's only a matter of time before death reaches us. I guarantee that it will reach us.

I was in CakeBoss territory at West End. Had to help a 55-60 year old swaying drunk woman stand up in a taxi line and then get a taxi. Was freaky having to help someone my mums age not fall flat on her face. Then some dude tried to jump the cab line, ignored everyone yelling at him and then got beat the fuck up by 3 dudes. Yikes.

Seriously though guys, these are the greediest cock gobbling ass munchers I've ever seen. Fuck them all. No fucking hockey again? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? WHAT THE DUCK IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEMS???? FUCK ALL OF YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If either Fehr or Bettman show their face in Vancouver I will use a bat and club their stupid faces in. Put me on whatever fucking watch list you fucking want I don't care, two seasons fucking wiped in less than a fucking decade is a fucking embarrassment. Every fucking one involved in this joke should b launched into the fucking sun. Fuck them all. Fucking fucks.

ShaneB

If either Fehr or Bettman show their face in Vancouver I will use a bat and club their stupid faces in. Put me on whatever fucking watch list you fucking want I don't care, two seasons fucking wiped in less than a fucking decade is a fucking embarrassment. Every fucking one involved in this joke should b launched into the fucking sun. Fuck them all. Fucking fucks.

When any clips of Fehr walking the streets are shown, I do wonder how the heck is he not the victim of a mass beatdown. I mean everyone hates Bettman, but Fehr and his damn smug definitely pulls off the villian role more imo.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Good thing about the lockout is we see less of them, and this counts towards the years on their contract (right?!).

I've been playing as the Ducks on Be A GM. Currently hovering on the lower half of the 8 playoff spots in November in my second year. I made it to the finals last time as a 7th seed, but lost to the Rangers.

If season cancelled, their contracts are done (its their contract year)

Those 2 buttcheeks can go plant themselves on someone else's bench

Can't wait for the Jays to start. If they can stay away from injuries they should have a great season.

The best thing is that even if they do lose 2-3 SP's to injury, they actually have some depth to call upon. And hopefully that means guys like Drabek and Hutchison are able to properly recover from TJ surgery and get eased back into the rotation. The bullpen still feels a bit thin, but I'm hopeful Santos will return and provide some measure of quality.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The best thing is that even if they do lose 2-3 SP's to injury, they actually have some depth to call upon. And hopefully that means guys like Drabek and Hutchison are able to properly recover from TJ surgery and get eased back into the rotation. The bullpen still feels a bit thin, but I'm hopeful Santos will return and provide some measure of quality.

Gonna be exciting. Really hope they can make the playoffs. Did Santos play any games last year, can't remember.

I hope I will he going to TO in the summer so I can catch a few games.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
<--- new avatar!

I was on Team HOPE... but no more.
Team NOPE, may I join you?

ps: I'm on Team Bettman as well.

Gonna be exciting. Really hope they can make the playoffs. Did Santos play any games last year, can't remember.

I hope I will he going to TO in the summer so I can catch a few games.

Only a few before his shoulder fell apart. He memorably crumbled under pressure and blew a save in his first appearance - home opener against the Red Sox.

My Jays experiences these days occur at Safeco which, considering that Safeco > SkyDome, isn't such a bad thing. Plus it will be interesting to see if they schedule it a Dickey 'revenge' game.

Quick

Banned
Only a few before his shoulder fell apart. He memorably crumbled under pressure and blew a save in his first appearance - home opener against the Red Sox.

My Jays experiences these days occur at Safeco which, considering that Safeco > SkyDome, isn't such a bad thing. Plus it will be interesting to see if they schedule it a Dickey 'revenge' game.

Quite a Dicking!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to spoiler my thoughts of the USA - Finland game in case others are going to watch it later

-Trouba looked really really good, have 2 great hits and was passing really well
- Grimaldi is really fucking fast, had some good rushes and scored on a 5 on 3 but it was so quick out of the net they didn't recognize it and there's no video review in preliminary games
- Jones looked pretty good, had a turn over that led to Finnish goal
- Trocheck and Galchenyuk looked good together but didn't play much due to too many penalties again
- Armia looked great again
- Barkov looked good on PP, didn't notice much on 5 on 5

Top Bottom