• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not much Gibson could do on the second goal, but yea taking so many penalties was going to bite them in the ass

Barkov turning it on, looking pretty great since the 1st

Red_Man

Jones looks so good. His transition game is incredibly fluid, easy to see why he's the consensus #2 pick right now.

How do you guys feel should we have a topic for the WJC or would you just post in here anyway? I think we should have ope and I could try to make on if no one minds.

This is also the day when our next superstar Elias Lindholm steps into the team, keep an eye open guys.

It also looked so lonely on Team Hope´s bench so I decided to jump in, but I´m mostly hoping for a Swedish gold. Someone has to step up when Darkwings isn´t around.

Red_Man

You can make it if you'd like, I don't really care either way, unless you guys would prefer to keep this thread for video game discussion only.

Red_Man

The talent is all there Canada just needs to get their shit together and stop taking stupid penalties. I'm kind of surprised to see Collberg on the PK.

No flow in the game because of all the penalties...
Canada looks like pure hot shit. STEP YO GAME UP B.

All aboard the Elias Lindholn hype train, a hybrid of Backstrom and Forsberg.
welcome aboard! Pretty good description, He has a lot of the skill to read the game and solve tight situations that Backstrom had when he first started to play senior hockey, But his skating is much better and his body is much tougher, much like Forsberg. And his head seems perfect, great work ethic.

Red_Man

Jenner killed another kid, at least something on this team is consistent

How's Lindholn's shot? I don't know much about him aside from he's expected to go quite high

Red_Man

It was hard to see what happened, didn´t help that my stream sucks. Was it ugly?

Always feels terrible when a stretcher is brought in
TSN had the worst possible angle of it, just looks like he charged him into the boards. Always scary when the stretcher gets pulled out.

What do you think of Collberg Alex? Seeing as you're quite familiar with Swedish prospects.

Red_Man

SICK hands from Druin, jeez.

Both Strome and Scheifle have been quite disappointing so far in these 2 games.

TSN had the worst possible angle of it, just looks like he charged him into the boards. Always scary when the stretcher gets pulled out.

What do you think of Collberg Alex? Seeing as you're quite familiar with Swedish prospects.
To be honest I haven´t seen half as much of him some of the others. Depending on which teams they belong to(in Sweden) I follow them very differently.

But my call on him(mainly from Team Sweden) is that he is indeed very talented. The games I´ve seen with him in Frölunda he has had very bright glimpses but I think that his problem has been not being good enough to get enough time with talented players so he has had a hard time to get into any established offensive play but he has looked strong on counter attacks.

You shouldn´t be to worried that he has been loaned to a lower league much of this year, some of the teams in the second league has a very high standard. Other players like De la Rose and Forsberg are playing there and they are developing just fine. He would probably get more time in the first league if he belonged to another club.

Red_Man

To be honest I haven´t seen half as much of him some of the others. Depending on which teams they belong to(in Sweden) I follow them very differently.

But my call on him(mainly from Team Sweden) is that he is indeed very talented. The games I´ve seen with him in Frölunda he has had very bright glimpses but I think that his problem has been not being good enough to get enough time with talented players so he has had a hard time to get into any established offensive play but he has looked strong on counter attacks.

You shouldn´t be to worried that he has been loaned to a lower league much of this year, some of the teams in the second league has a very high standard. Other players like De la Rose and Forsberg are playing there and they are developing just fine. He would probably get more time in the first league if he belonged to another club.
I've read reports on Hfboards that there's issues with the Frolunda team and the coach gave him very little minutes, and when he did they were 4th liner minutes, so I'm not worried about that. This is my first time seeing him play, and I'm liking what I'm seeing, he's getting shots off and is pretty shift, just hoping for a couple snipes here and there.

Jenner erased that guy wow. Also Binnington is looking better then Subban so far.

Red_Man

Rocco Grimaldi said:
I was the worst player on the ice today. I did absolutely nothing and that is unacceptable. That CAN NOT and WILL NOT happen again
Interesting brutal honesty from a player, but he was easily one of the best US players today. I didn't realize until I went to his twitter page he was the jesus freak.

Interesting brutal honesty from a player, but he was easily one of the best US players today. I didn't realize until I went to his twitter page he was the jesus freak.
Oh yes. Be weary. The crazy Christian is scary.

He has though been very honest with his performances. Though I'm watching the game and he looks very good. He looks like 12 year old was let on the ice lol.

Red_Man

Oh yes. Be weary. The crazy Christian is scary.

He has though been very honest with his performances. Though I'm watching the game and he looks very good. He looks like 12 year old was let on the ice lol.
You can tell who he is without seeing his number from the way he gets low when he skates, and he's so quite and able to turn so easily, and his speed is pretty great. I'm hoping Galchenyuk can get some time with him next game.

You can tell who he is without seeing his number from the way he gets low when he skates, and he's so quite and able to turn so easily, and his speed is pretty great. I'm hoping Galchenyuk can get some time with him next game.
That's what makes him SE deceptive, he just needs ~3 strides to be at full speed and is very agile on the breakout. I was hoping for Galy to center and Grimaldi on the wing, would deadly with their combined speed.

Also lol at RNH getting outworked in the face-off circle.

Red_Man

What a surprise, the fucking Bruin took another penalty.

Duthie pointed out how they play Bad to the Bone every time a penalty is called and now I can't help but notice it

Red_Man

Binnington keeping Canada in this. Put in Malcom for the shootout seeing as he's a shootout god.

You should check out the time when he went on twitter and was telling girls to cover themselves up because they were "tempting" him

You should check out the time when he went on twitter and was telling girls to cover themselves up because they were "tempting" him

ibvNmvvN5dMnEm.gif

Top Bottom