• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

A_d2zmzCEAAPmDG.jpg

Scene outside the offices lol

Dat Ovechkin gene pool;

Mom (Professional basketball player) + Dad (Professional soccer player) = Hockey star son

Ovi (Professional hockey player) + Kirilenko (Professional tennis player) = ?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
David Shoalts ‏@dshoalts
Just told NHLPA never considered or even discussed asking owners for a share of future expansion or relocation money.

False alarm?

THN being a shit publication as usual?

Merguson

Banned
David Shoalts ‏@dshoalts
Just told NHLPA never considered or even discussed asking owners for a share of future expansion or relocation money.

False alarm?

THN being a shit publication as usual?

Heh.

Lots of contradictions in the media.. hard to tell what's what..

besides.. the only thing i really care about is the outcome of these meetings.. which usually turn out negative sadly..

Merguson

Banned
Kypreos reports that there isn't any major changes in the NHLPA proposal. A few tweaks.

HOPEIUM?

Until the next media member reports that the NHLPA changed everything, of course.

CREMSteve

Kypreos reports that there isn't any major changes in the NHLPA proposal. A few tweaks.

HOPEIUM?

Until the next media member reports that the NHLPA changed everything, of course.

I for one, am shocked that Nick-the biggest PA homer in the world-Kypreos is saying the PA's response is just "minor tweaks".

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

HOPEIUM?

Crows are going to go extinct when this is all finished.

Hmmm, US going over fiscal cliff and NHL/PA not throwing feces at each other

Happy New Year!

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin

Sounds like fiscal cliff talks closer to resolution than NHL discussions. Which, when u think about it, is unbelievably hilarious.

Stasis

Leaving to go eat a delicious gigantic steak at the in-laws. Later meeting up with some great old buddies I haven't seen in a while.

Everything just feels good. Need a fucking deal or some positive vibes in this negotiation to round it out! Happy New Year NHL-gaf. I'm new here, but I still love you.

Still firmly planted in Team Nope. I'm not a defector.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I've decided that if they make a deal today we should still get a Winter Classic tomorrow. Get a bunch of players together playing pond hockey. Something.

Hmmm, US going over fiscal cliff and NHL/PA not throwing feces at each other

Happy New Year!

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin

Sounds like fiscal cliff talks closer to resolution than NHL discussions. Which, when u think about it, is unbelievably hilarious.
Think about it. Israelis and Palestinians, Republicans and Democrats got deals done before NHL and the PA.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Think about it. Israelis and Palestinians, Republicans and Democrats got deals done before NHL and the PA.

To be fair, they've had a few months to talk about those. It's not like the NHLPA could have just started negotiating earlier... ohwait.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

Not purposely silent, there's just nothing to report. NHL replied "working" when asked for update. Good sign? Some will speculate. I won't.

Now others tweeting the talks are done, NHLPA left

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

From a league source in the meetings, "we still have a ways to go.". #sportsnet #lockout2012

LOL

So the league makes concessions in nearly every area and the PA still wants more. Screw them.

Top Bottom