• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Injuries for everyone!

Yeah dunno how much I like this... It will also make the standings more random. If a team has a major player injured they will miss a greater number of games which will also account for a higher percentage of the total games. Staying healthy will be more important than ever for regular season success.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah dunno how much I like this... It will also make the standings more random. If a team has a major player injured they will miss a greater number of games which will also account for a higher percentage of the total games. Staying healthy will be more important than ever for regular season success.

/depth

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
gary lawless ‏@garylawless
more on compressed NHL sked - whether 52 starting jan 12 or 48 staring jan 19, it will be busy. 4 games one week, 3 the next per team #nhl

Donald fehr just showed up at NHL offices

I'll take it.

Cleary will be injured in the first week, though.

Xeke

Banned
NHL reporting that any new CBA must also be included in the Fiscal Cliff bill. The ball is in Obama's court now.

Cake Boss

Banned
: A 48-game NHL season over 103 days (until May 1) would be 3.26 games a week. Normal regular season rate is roughly 3.05 a week."

The NBA's last season was like 3.8-9 or something.

CCF23

Not too late for the nopers to jump on the HOPE train. Lots of room, we're a welcoming bunch. Your misgivings will be forgiven.

Join the right side. The WINNING side.

HOPE.

Surge

I really enjoy going over to hfboards and reading through their lockout discussion threads, people freak out so bad there.

Geeze, I'm sure the NHL isn't just sitting there twiddling their thumbs, they must be working on something big

Or an owner isn't checking their email

Quick

Banned
iqAqwTITbx1r1.png

My avatar, if I wasn't using such a nice one right now.

Team Dope: We Ain't Care.

Geeze, I'm sure the NHL isn't just sitting there twiddling their thumbs, they must be working on something big

Or an owner isn't checking their email

They're too hung over from the night before.

I'd love to see Bettman drunk, I wonder if he has any personality when he's cakebossed.

Socreges

Banned
People sure don't act like it. Team Nope (ironically) continuously freaks out over every tweet. OMG, Kypreos' "minor tweaks" means PA proposal is crazy! Players want expansion fees into HRR! So much terrible information out there. Beyond that, it's a negotiation. Of course the players are going to ask for more than they're going to get, just like the owners should ask for more than they're going to get.

Team Hope seems to freak out more over the tweets, just saying.
I love how the Hope/Nope divide has gone on long enough that it's starting to take on tribalistic elements. The standard hostility and generalizations. Soon we'll be at each other with rocks and spears.

Marvie_3

Banned
I love how the Hope/Nope divide has gone on long enough that it's starting to take on tribalistic elements. The standard hostility and generalizations. Soon we'll be at each other with rocks and spears.

I can't wait to see which team hoper gets to be Piggy and has a huge rock dropped on their head.

Top Bottom