• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Socreges

Banned
So many of these ideas are tossed around just because they're brainstorming about how to increase revenue. But they'd never see the light of day.

Socreges

Banned
6a00d83451901369e2017ee4726086970d-800wi

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
From everyone's favorite insider.

Kypreos reports that both sides had internal meetings on adding four more teams to the playoffs but it hasn't been brought up in negotiations.

Hope for the Leafs??
Is it that old idea thrown around before of a short 1st round (either a 1 or 3 game series) where 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9 determines the final two seeds before the real playoffs begin?

ZeroGravity

From everyone's favorite insider.

Kypreos reports that both sides had internal meetings on adding four more teams to the playoffs but it hasn't been brought up in negotiations.

Hope for the Leafs??
I heard him mention this on the radio other day. Claimed it came from the owners camp as a way to draw interest back from the fans when hockey comes back by trying to keep as many markets in the hunt for the playoffs as possible. Ridiculous.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So isn't today when the PA needs to do that disclaimer of interest?

I'm sure that would look great after the last week

It would backfire on them so badly because they'd lose the year, they'd lose in court, they'd get a far worse deal

They think they got beat in 2004-05? They'll get pummeled on 2012-2013

I hope they do it... I really want the NHL to become a league with serious clout like they had back in the day

And just for clarification... Nhlpa doesn't need to do a DOI today, they could do it tomorrow... Or next week. The vote was a sham because its disclaimer of interest (union walking away from union body)... You need a vote to decertify, not disclaim interest.

Does it suck? Somebody on here convinced me otherwise when I bought it during the Summer Sale.

Don't listen to Marvie, he's a Hawks fan. Game is absolutely amazing, the atmosphere and story will grip you in and not let you go.

Edit: You will love Barry once you meet him in the game, a really great character.

Very bad also includes Alan Wake himself. I sold that game less than 2 hours after I bought it.

Mrvi plz

It brings a happy tear to my eye to see people actually liking the game, when it first came out it was severely underrated. Since the PC release, more and more people seem to love it which is great!

Far Cry 2 was shitty, Far Cry 3 is amazing.

I hated FC2. I'm waiting for FC3 to go less than $20 before I play it. Will probably go with the 360 version. Not sure my laptop can handle it.

I also just bought a truckload of games during the winter sales (Steam, Amazon, etc.). And of course what did I do last night? Played Black Ops II with a friend until 1 AM.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gotta love shooting bears in the face with explosive arrows

What I need to know to decide if I will buy this game:

Is shooting bears in the face more enjoyable in Farcry 3 or Red Dead Redemption?

I ask because when I played RDR I am sure I devoted ridiculous amounts of hours just going into the wilderness and shooting animals in the face.

Marvie_3

Banned
What I need to know to decide if I will buy this game:

Is shooting bears in the face more enjoyable in Farcry 3 or Red Dead Redemption?

I ask because when I played RDR I am sure I devoted ridiculous amounts of hours just going into the wilderness and shooting animals in the face.

It's just as fun but there are more animals to shoot in RDR. You'll never have to fight your way out of a pack of bears like you do in RDR.

Top Bottom