• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Montresor

A little late but here's what I bought during the Xbox sale:

Dust, 600 points
Jet Set Radio, 400 points
Joe Danger 2, 400 points
Bully on demand, $10

Pretty bitter that I didn't get mark of the ninja or the trials games on sale. I goofed. But after I work through the above ill definitely buy those games at full price anyway.

I just want to finish off these miscellaneous Blops 2 achievements first. It shouldn't take too long as I'm not going to go for the challenges. Then ill probably dive right into bully.

Someone on HF posted that reporters are allowed inside the NHL offices tonight, could be a sign of a long night ahead? Or its just that cold outside

Just get this thing done, I want to see if the reporters who insist that Luongo is definitely coming to Toronto are correct, they seem to be putting a lot of their reputation into it

Someone on HF posted that reporters are allowed inside the NHL offices tonight, could be a sign of a long night ahead? Or its just that cold outside

Just get this thing done, I want to see if the reporters who insist that Luongo is definitely coming to Toronto are correct, they seem to be putting a lot of their reputation into it

It was bitter cold in the city today, so I'm saying that

edit:

Haha Dreger looks like a serial killer in this photo

A_pbsDMCAAAvlCP.jpg:large

Edit 2: Photo Bomb by StopCoachingPat!

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

NHL has rescued us off the frigid sidewalks and let us wait out the meeting in its offices.. :) pic.twitter.com/6a8lawf0

Pfft, they are hockey reporters, they should have ice in their veins

HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!

I laugh at all of you Nopers. Like I said before, we're in overtime and the Nopers are on a 5 - 3 power play in game 7 of the Stanley Cup.

WHAT'S THIS!? TEAM HOPE IS ON A SHORTHANDED BREAKAWAY!!!

STAY TUNED, BITCHES!

Being a Noper is great though! You're either "pleasantly surprised" or "correct".

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Please, please, please get a deal done soon.

It's the only thing to help me recover from the heartbreak that is the Detroit Lions going 4-12 and keeping their entire coaching staff and front office.

Which difficulty level are you playing on? I somehow managed to finish it on ultraviolent, but some of those levels were chaotic.

Playing on Hurt Me Plenty... even then it's unforgiveable at times.

Or maybe I've just come to feel a sense of privalege with modern shooters, like enemies dropping ammo and health recharging.

Cactus

Banned
Playing on Hurt Me Plenty... even then it's unforgiveable at times.

Or maybe I've just come to feel a sense of privalege with modern shooters, like enemies dropping ammo and health recharging.
Well, a level like "vivisection" will probably make you seriously reconsider whether you need that avatar :p

I know I shouldn't but if the league comes back, I'm buying some tickets

Don't feel bad, if they come back I'm heading right over to the NHL store to get a fresh Rick Nash jersey and tickets to the home opener.

Although I'm still pretty sure my bank account won't be hit anytime soon...

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590

Current meeting is now entering hour number 3. I've resorted to eating animal crackers from the #nhl vending machine

#cookies

Oh ffs, just say that there's still more bargaining ahead. This 'disappointed' with each other's offers is beyond ridiculous. Stop emoting and negotiate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So are the players still filing DoI?

Top Bottom