• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

FOOTE

blow it all up. blow it the fuck up.

iRtIwtBS2QjTz.gif

CCF23

According to Rob Rossi, they were getting so close on Tuesday they started making tentative plans for a joint news conference to announce the new CBA.

We're that close and we're gonna lose a season?

NOPE.

HOPE.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Renaud Lavoie said:
Mediation is still ON and that after 10 hours. You never know what will come out of that process. #NHL #NHLPA
Hope train keeps on going, and is almost at its destination.

Red_Man

There's so many places I could go with that, so many dark places....

If you post that in NBA age, I'm pretty sure the NBA mod would nuke this thread and we'd all be wiped out. Maybe for the best.

Red_Man

One member of Team Hope or Team Nope should have to post that in NBA age when this is all settled.

That gif was captured at Dastardly's orgy.

Oh yeah that went ahead last night. I was comfortably at my mums place watching Pulp Fiction though.

But I know it went ahead because not only did my neighbours (good pals of mine) report carloads of fat Italian dudes and questionable looking "women" hanging out... But all the blinds closed up around 8...

... and then this morning my now ex-housemate calls me crying up saying how horrible it was and how peer pressured she felt into it.

After laughing and asking her about it with 'worried intention' in my voice, I got the gross details. Then felt like a dick as I told her a combination of "Told you so" "Not my problem" "You're a loser and I want nothing to do with you in 2013 and beyond" and "Have fun fucking your life up".

After all the shit I've had to go through with suffering the repercussions of her stupid decisions... Feels. Good. Man.

Welp I think I've reached my "weird shit on Internet" quota for the night.

NERRRGGG YER 'AVEN'T

HPDes.gif

DONERRRRD FEEEEHHHHRRRRRR

FOOTE

Oh yeah that went ahead last night. I was comfortably at my mums place watching Pulp Fiction though.

But I know it went ahead because not only did my neighbours (good pals of mine) report carloads of fat Italian dudes and questionable looking "women" hanging out... But all the blinds closed up around 8...

... and then this morning my now ex-housemate calls me crying up saying how horrible it was and how peer pressured she felt into it.

After laughing and asking her about it with 'worried intention' in my voice, I got the gross details. Then felt like a dick as I told her a combination of "Told you so" "Not my problem" "You're a loser and I want nothing to do with you in 2013 and beyond" and "Have fun fucking your life up".

After all the shit I've had to go through with suffering the repercussions of her stupid decisions... Feels. Good. Man.

NERRRGGG YER 'AVEN'T

http://i.imgur.com/HPDes.gif[/mg]

DONERRRRD FEEEEHHHHRRRRRR[/QUOTE]

Bet it feels good. Good for you, man.

Dstrdl pls stp

You'd do well to keep away from my PC.

Fun fact: I woke up this morning with my phone on the other pillow and for some reason your GAF profile was loaded on it... I don't know why, probably because I was browsing then accidentally tapped your name and fell asleep.

Either way... Technically, last night, we slept together.

Marvie_3

Banned

Fun fact: I woke up this morning with my phone on the other pillow and for some reason your GAF profile was loaded on it... I don't know why, probably because I was browsing then accidentally tapped your name and fell asleep.

i2U3RMfWwdc0c.gif

I'm working on installing a big red button next to my computer that'll post "lol hopers" to this thread when pressed and save me the time.

Until then: lol hopers.

Acid08

Banned

Doesn't sound consensual.

Sort of stinks that he went public with it. It became a terribly bad kept secret but it was still fun. By far one of the greatest twitter accounts, though.

Now Bobby Lu...come to Columbus please?

Socreges

Banned

tumblr_l9ditbztzP1qc6t0k.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sort of stinks that he went public with it. It became a terribly bad kept secret but it was still fun. By far one of the greatest twitter accounts, though.

Now Bobby Lu...come to Columbus please?

We all wish... Without a NTC, that would have happened soooooo long ago lol. It's a perfect match... if you ignore Luongo's feelings.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

If the Ducks and the Canucks got together to make a team...hmm....

Florida?

Merguson

Banned
It appears that the intensive mediation on what kind of food to order is now finally over after a large amount of food was delivered to the NHL offices.

Team Hope wins once again.

Stay tuned.

Surge

It appears that the intensive mediation on what kind of food to order is now finally over after a large amount of food was delivered to the NHL offices.

Team Hope wins once again.

Stay tuned.

I wonder if Fehr and Bettman went into negotiations about what percentage tip they should give the delivery boy.

Silexx

For some reason, for the first time, I saw something on TV that I wanted to capture as a gif. Hopefully, it should come in handy. I thought NHL-GAF might appreciate it.

Media-Mishaps2_zps26dfa8a5.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This can't be a bad sign, right?

Mediation is a very slow process as opposed to in face bargaining

You can't find it bad as they're still essentially talking even if through a third party... But there's no guarantee its good, either. Blow ups will happen in slow motion

Top Bottom