• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

He seemed pretty decent when he played on the blue-line.. we have other players who can bring the same skills to the table as he does so his ice-time suffered a lot.

I think he's a NHL capable defender.. just not in the right situation just yet.

The AHL would have more talent so no.

Thanks for the answer he should do just fine now.

This seemed to have sparked other teams to start signing NHL players even though SEL kind of have an agreement not to, Matt Duchene to a another team, fuck no :(

Marvie_3

Banned
smiley.jpg
iG5rtJ6hgEjgV.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Where do you people live? 500 bucks for rent would be amazing

I pay 350. Picture of my room see above (close enough, my room DOES have orange non-brick walls though. I wish I was joking) 350 in VANCOUVER. So like... negative 200 in detroit?

RC

Banned
I pay 350. Picture of my room see above (close enough, my room DOES have orange non-brick walls though. I wish I was joking) 350 in VANCOUVER. So like... negative 200 in detroit?

$350 a month? What fictious part of Vancouver do you live in?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I've never been to Detroit but this seems about accurate.

Last time I went to a Lions game this seemed about right. Walk 2 blocks in any direction and you're in trouble.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So there's talk the NHL wants to bring in replacement players in November if things don't get settled by then ? It comes from Bill Watters so I don't even think this is very legit but can they even do that ? It's not a strike, players technically want to play.

Would anyone here even watch scabs play in the NHL ?

YES.

Quick

Banned
We should all join Phoenix as their replacement players.

We can be this band of misunderstood misfits that cause trouble, but ultimately learn to work together to win the Stanley Cup.

Plinko

We can be this band of misunderstood misfits that cause trouble, but ultimately learn to work together to win the Stanley Cup.

I want movie rights.

Naw everyone in South Florida. Arizona is too crazy, and a desert.

So would all scabs be on ELCs? I could live with that.

Socreges

Banned
I just got off a ban and I can't figure out if it was from posting in that "creepshot" thread or laughing that Nash got injured
That thread was Pakistan. bishoptl was Obama. The ban stick was a drone strike. The perverts were terrorists. You were an innocent six-year-old Pakistani boy playing with his toy truck.

Smiley90

That thread was Pakistan. bishoptl was Obama. The ban stick was a drone strike. The perverts were terrorists. You were an innocent six-year-old Pakistani boy playing with his toy truck.

The banning was glorious. Best part about it was:

untitled-1dsl7y.gif

By the legendary Sunhi, and the second one not by Sunhi, but also awesome:

rudd.gif

For real. All I said was someone took a picture of me on the train that day when I was recording train noise for a class.

Anyway, are the EASHL teams still functioning?

Revenant

Between that and the White Egyptian thread those that stayed out of the crossfire were really spoiled recently.

I also recall seeing a great Girl help thread where someone drew diagrams. First page of that was beautiful even if it didn't end in bans.

For real. All I said was someone took a picture of me on the train that day when I was recording train noise for a class.

Anyway, are the EASHL teams still functioning?

A likely story pervert!

and yes all are still functioning,

My balls were out but that's normal for public transportation.

I'm glad everythings still functioning. Last thing I remembered was there was some static in one of the teams. I take that shit personally man

Smiley90

My balls were out but that's normal for public transportation.

I'm glad everythings still functioning. Last thing I remembered was there was some static in one of the teams. I take that shit personally man

Actually, all THREE teams are still functional, even the Madden-GAF team is still playing. Less successfully, but they're playing.

Socreges

Banned
The banning was glorious. Best part about it was:

untitled-1dsl7y.gif

By the legendary Sunhi, and the second one not by Sunhi, but also awesome:

rudd.gif
The second one is even better, but definitely lacks the patented Sunhi production values.

As for the GAF EASHL teams... any openings on the lesser ones? I think I've reached a point where I could probably not bring the entire team down.

Top Bottom