• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We have been so lucky with how level-headed NHL-GAF always been handled, I gave you alot of shit when the whole manics/forza thing happened but that was just for the fun of it.

I missed that. Thankfully.

G17

Steve Dangle and Andrey Osadchenko after begging the KHL to let them commentate in English, have been allowed. Not just that the KHL seems to have uploaded their video onto their official channel.

Metallurg Magnitogorsk vs. Amur Khabarovsk

Fantastic Goal by Malkin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkoqWIdHtw

CCF23

could they pick cuntier teams?

Clap.gif

dstrdl pls
turn up the difficulty

Rookie - too easy
Pro - too hard

WHAT MAKES A MAN

Probably because auto aim is turned on. ALL THE SHOTS TO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE NET. I fucking suck at aiming normally though. Skating + shooting direction sucks balls.

Do I still get achievements for it being on Rookie?

Rookie - too easy
Pro - too hard

WHAT MAKES A MAN

Probably because auto aim is turned on. ALL THE SHOTS TO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE NET. I fucking suck at aiming normally though. Skating + shooting direction sucks balls.

Do I still get achievements for it being on Rookie?

I don't know if NHL13 changed difficulties but in 12 pro is way too easy. I have 22 goals in 12 games and am undefeated. My shots also always go top right but with manual aiming. Use more skill.

Well friends before the day ends lets all remember what happened on this day in 1995:

Inside the Miami Arena, in the Panthers dressing room, a rat scurried across the floor. This rat caught the ire of GOAT Panther Scott Mellanby and with his stick he one-timed the rat into the wall, killing it. With that same stick he went on to score two goals in the following game. When news of this was asked to goalie John Vanbeesbruck he said it was a, "Rat Trick." Thus was born the rats raining down after Florida Panthers goals and now wins.

Still to this day there is a spot in the Panthers' dressing room wall that reads "RIP Rat 1."

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well friends before the day ends lets all remember what happened on this day in 1995:

Inside the Miami Arena, in the Panthers dressing room, a rat scurried across the floor. This rat caught the ire of GOAT Panther Scott Mellanby and with his stick he one-timed the rat into the wall, killing it. With that same stick he went on to score two goals in the following game. When news of this was asked to goalie John Vanbeesbruck he said it was a, "Rat Trick." Thus was born the rats raining down after Florida Panthers goals and now wins.

Still to this day there is a spot in the Panthers' dressing room wall that reads "RIP Rat 1."

I put less stock in tradition and more stock in Tallon...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I watched part of game 5 of the 2008 Cup Finals earlier. I still remember watching that live.

Hopefully old hockey isn't the only hockey I'll see this year.

RC

Banned
Took me a couple of weeks, but I'm all caught up on Breaking Bad. Now I need a new distraction to make me forget about this lockout. Anyone have a shiny penny?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

I was really sad we didn't get to see rats fly in a game 7 double OT playoff series win last season; would have been such an incredible moment.

ATF487

Weird to hear Steve Levy commentate again, it's been so long

They seem really uninterested in describing the play though

edit: Barry Melrose still thinks the USSR is around :lol

edit2: and that the lockout happened 5 years ago

Top Bottom