• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
E4tul.jpg

Right in the feels.

Fuck! Forgot to mention this last week...

Met one of the brothers of the Canucks trainers at my mums 60th birthday party. Not sure of the name, but he's the guy who suited up for backup goaltending during practice once. He's down in Chicago with the Wolves at the moment. Hearing about how he got to where he was (training in the ECHL then the Manitoba Moose before getting a gig with the Canucks) was awesome.

The best part is getting to talk hockey with a person in reality. I miss that so much.

Socreges

Banned
So they spent 3 hours tonight discussing drug testing.
There's probably an expert in resolving labour disputes that's encouraging them to discuss things like these. I'd guess that agreeing on more minor issues makes finding solutions on major issues easier.

fallout

There's probably an expert in resolving labour disputes that's encouraging them to discuss things like these. I'd guess that agreeing on more minor issues makes finding solutions on major issues easier.
NHLPA: We want better ice conditions!

NHL: Great! We do too! Agree to this salary reduction and we'll be able to afford it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/tix/3330821990.html

What a piece of shit. Tickets were all $20 a piece.

What makes it so bad is that all proceeds go to charity. Bieksa and friends only organize the tournament because usually those charities get proceeds from Canucks games, but because there are no games, they're missing out on funding, so they're organizing a charity event. It's a really nice move by Bieksa, and people like that guy are trying to turn it into profit. It's sad.

Hope the Beiber lover is EDIT:... being nicely reminded about how terrible what she did was.

What makes it so bad is that all proceeds go to charity. Bieksa and friends only organize the tournament because usually those charities get proceeds from Canucks games, but because there are no games, they're missing out on funding, so they're organizing a charity event. It's a really nice move by Bieksa, and people like that guy are trying to turn it into profit. It's sad.

Exactly what happened with tickets to go to Rogers to watch the 2011 SCF games. Fucked up.

Top Bottom