• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guarantee he'll either say it's an insult or will say no decision either way on it as yet and needs a good week to mull it over.

dem

Don't get your hopes up guys.

Fehr will come out saying they have to "study" the deal

Then tomorrow they will say its an insult that the NHL is demanding a reduction in salary.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Also league has taken off table some of the systemic changes to player contracts which they asked for in initial July offer

I'm just glad we all admitted this was about money.

Cake Boss

Banned
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod
Just told from NHL source that the NHL's new offer is based on current HRR definition, which is significant.

2m Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Also league has taken off table some of the systemic changes to player contracts which they asked for in initial July offer

More updates, feel like Smiley spamming this page, sorry guys.

Lawd Jesus in a handbasket!

Fuk it even with Bergy, Steeger, and Guddy out I still want hockey. BASED HUBERDEAU in a Panthers jersey will make it worth it.

Montresor

And guys remember that these proposals are probably hundreds of pages. 50/50 is just one tiny portion of the CBA. Earlier they were having meetings discussing drug testing, sleep deprivation, and ice conditions! It will take awhile for the NHLPA to look the proposal over.

Thankfully TSN1050 is reporting as we speak that the NHL has removed 10-year-till-UFA and 5-year-ELCs.

Revenant

I don't know how to feel, I think it is going to be turned down.

probably not. But if its an honest deal we can hope to see the NHLPA respond quick with a counter, and this could start going really smooth if some of the bigger issues are in fact addressed with this new offer.

Marvie_3

Banned
An guys remember that these proposals are probably hundreds of pages. 50/50 is just one tiny portion of the CBA. Earlier they were having meetings discussing drug testing, sleep deprivation, and ice conditions! It will take awhile for the NHLPA to look the proposal over.
I can't wait until the discussion over which kinds of candy to have at the concession stands.

Swedish fish > gummi bears

!!! If we get an 82 game season I'll be sure to make up for a significant amount of the NHL's losses in buying massive amounts of tickets. Come on players!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
As long as players and owners can accept a number, the rest falls into place with ease

The only true hang up is money

!!! If we get an 82 game season I'll be sure to make up for a significant amount of the NHL's losses in buying massive amounts of tickets. Come on players!

It would be a crazy intense season

Megasoum

Banned
I think they will turn it down but go right back to the table with a counter-offer. That's still a BIG step in the right direction. As long as they don't turn it down and run away like the previous offers.

Top Bottom