• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned

On Thursday, he walked into a significant meeting with several NHL owners 90 minutes late, plopped down two single sheets of paper, each with a different skeleton proposal to the owners that didn’t include any ideas on systemic issues, then verbally delivered a third proposal with no accompanying paperwork. For all three proposals, he acknowledged to the owners he hadn’t actually “run the numbers.”
And someone was in this thread was ripping on the owners for not wanting to negotiate? Fuck this clown.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Schultz has 3g 2a and +5 in 3 games so far.

tumblr_mbwhz2lMvv1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

Eberle and Nuge are still in pre-season form too. Once they and the OKC PP start beasting...
Not to mention Taylor Hall joining them if the lockout goes any longer.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwhz2lMvv1qgf1i8o1_400img]
Eberle and Nuge are still in pre-season form too. Once they and the OKC PP start beasting...
Not to mention Taylor Hall joining them if the lockout goes any longer.[/QUOTE]

From listening Eberle and RNH had good chances but Markstrom at least stopped them. Otherwise it was the Rampage being overmatched. Many of the players are rookies but it was good to see Howden starting to adjust.

Row

Banned
The fact he had three proposals (and one of those is just spoken) just seems a bit pathetic and embarrassing. Makes it seem like the PA has no idea what they're doing and are unable to draft one comprehensive proposal where numbers have actually been run.

WORST OFFSEASON EVER

Not even close. Take the highest point total since Gretzky retired: Joe Thornton, 125 points (2005-06)

You'd have to have 23 seasons like that to pass Gretzky.

Pretty much, when the next highest career point total is almost an even thousand below Gretzky it shows how unreasonable that would be.

Edit: I'd still love to see where Lemieux would have been if he had played 1500-1700 games like everyone else instead of only 900 something.

CREMSteve

WORST OFFSEASON EVER

Pretty much, when the next highest career point total is almost an even thousand below Gretzky it shows how unreasonable that would be.

Edit: I'd still love to see where Lemieux would have been if he had played 1500-1700 games like everyone else instead of only 900 something.
Lemieux had a shot at breaking some of 99's records if he had stayed healthy, no doubt.

For that reason, I don't see why it couldn't happen again. One day, someone will come along that will redefine the game, I just hope I'm around to see it happen.

On Thursday, he walked into a significant meeting with several NHL owners 90 minutes late, plopped down two single sheets of paper, each with a different skeleton proposal to the owners that didn’t include any ideas on systemic issues, then verbally delivered a third proposal with no accompanying paperwork. For all three proposals, he acknowledged to the owners he hadn’t actually “run the numbers.”

What an incompetent piece of shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bulldogs and Marlies game tonight, hopefully there's a stream. I'm actually pumped to watch with the large influx of great prospects Hamilton has gotten.

Socreges

Banned
Sounds like an incompetent buffoon if that is all accurate, but history tells me there are always two sides to every story.
Cox refers to the "pro-union media" in another article. He's definitely got his own agenda in this. Cox is also an idiot.

CCF23, did you see how proposal 3 didn't make any sense?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have to give them props though, that is actually pretty cool and it would have been sweet to be there for it.

I'd probably go if that happened here too, if only for the novelty factor of it. But I agree, that's a pretty awesome idea, ESPECIALLY come from such a small-market team. Even their announcer came, which is pretty sweet.

I'd probably go if that happened here too, if only for the novelty factor of it. But I agree, that's a pretty awesome idea, ESPECIALLY come from such a small-market team. Even their announcer came, which is pretty sweet.

That was probably the best part about it, Columbus respect +1.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fact that I'm watching an AHL game makes we want to die, and they're losing 3-0 now. Fuck me.

Top Bottom