• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Quick

Banned
That Ryan nameplate on that Marlies jersey looks good. Gives me a boner thinking of that other Ryan wearing a Leafs jersey one day.

#dstrdl pls

/@quickfromgaf

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
His diving save to rob colborne was absolutely ridiculous. Delmas is more of a back up right now, afaik the Bulldogs main goalie Desjardastin is injured. They don't have any stud goalie prospects.

Quick

Banned
Nice save by Rynnas.

I think I heard Andy Frost doing announcements at Ricoh, and the same girl that does arena entertainment stuff from the ACC, as well. Guess they had to get them something to do.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck. Hopefully Leblanc's injury isn't serious. Dunno what the fuck the commentators are on, Habs don't have any forward injuries....

Cox is too effective a writer for me to trust - kind of like Matt Taibbi. He's the kind of reporter/journo that can whip up a piece and have you nodding in agreement long before you realize he's only presented the facts that suit his narrative.

Problem is, I *do* think the PA & Fehr have made this situation far worse than it needed to be. I don't think the league would have come out with such gnarly offers if Fehr had started talking last November.

Cake Boss

Banned
There was a goalie fight in the AHL tonight? Catching the radio call in the intermission and caught the mention of it. Who was it with?

Lehner against the Syracuse Finish goalie, the finish goalie got fucked up.

Lehner left the game with a 5-0 lead to Sens and now its a 5-4 game thanks to career AHLer goalie Nathan Lawson.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Justin Schultz with another goal tonight. A beauty. Wow.
Really glad the Oilers drafted him.
1297310260164_ORIGINAL.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Nathan lolololololollolollolSan

Team up 5-0, come in the middle of the 2rd period, lets in 5 soft goals then the OT winner.

Why the fuck is he playing instead of Bishop.

If you were really good and were fortunate enough to play enough years, chances are that you'd break it eventually.

I'm in no way saying it would be easy, but compared to 50 in 39...

You would need to average 150 points for 19 years to get to 2850. Crosby's career high is 120 points, Ovechkin 112, and Malkin 113, without drastic changes to the game, it's never happening

K-19

Banned
nhl-gaf, in order to introduce myself to hockey I decided to join a fantasy league. I think that fantasy is the best way to learn the sport universe, it force you to invest yourself and be aware of what happend. So, here is my team:

982047oie21154631leaniWA1.png

I have no idea who they are, I just picked them b/c they seem to have decent stats. I am in a Head-to-Head league. What are you thought about this? And what is this story of cancellation, greedy league story?

FOOTE

nhl-gaf, in order to introduce myself to hockey I decided to join a fantasy league. I think that fantasy is the best way to learn the sport universe, it force you to invest yourself and be aware of what happend. So, here is my team:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/982047oie21154631leaniWA1.png[/mg]

I have no idea who they are, I just picked them b/c they seem to have decent stats. I am in a Head-to-Head league. What are you thought about this? And what is this story of cancellation, greedy league story?[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Watch games to learn, don't expect to be able to watch any NHL games this season though.

Top Bottom