• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Possibly the post before that?

damn, harsh.

I wonder if the Isles will get the Jay-Z makeover ala the Nets:

*hideous b&w logos*

zlH0u.gif

NO

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Giant facepalm

Not surprising. The guy is a terrible leader.

I predict the players end up firing him and we have half a season, unless the NHL isn't bluffing about canceling the whole thing soon.

If they're not bluffing, there won't be hockey this year.

ACID NO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not seeing anything that bad either.... Wonder what did it?

O well, at least you're not missing anything. Maybe hockey will be back before your ban is over!

Socreges

Banned
"fuck this Gay earth"

I've actually been surprised that people weren't getting banned for it. Suggesting that gay=bad has been bannable for years. I think the popularity of that gif probably prompted mods to make a decision.

"fuck this Gay earth"

I've actually been surprised that people weren't getting banned for it. Suggesting that gay=bad has been bannable for years. I think the popularity of that gif probably prompted mods to make a decision.

But that was in the hockey thread!!! It's like being on home base when you play tag!

ACID NO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not seeing anything that bad either.... Wonder what did it?

O well, at least you're not missing anything. Maybe hockey will be back before your ban is over!

You can't see the post that obviously got him banned? Really? Pretty clear that shit gets you banned quickly around here.

Anyways, nice seeing salt between NJ/NY fans.

Marvie_3

Banned
"fuck this Gay earth"

Agreed. I can't believe people got away with it for so long.

Joe

As a resident Long Islander and from a family of Islanders fans, I'm very happy for the Isles and just pointing and laughing at Nassau County. They fought so hard to essentially keep the Isles out because they didn't want property taxes to go up (understandable) but now they will just be going up anyway.

From my location on the Island it's actually easier gettig to Brooklyn than Uniondale so hellllll yeahhhh.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
As a resident Long Islander and from a family of Islanders fans, I'm very happy for the Isles and just pointing and laughing at Nassau County. They fought so hard to essentially keep the Isles out because they didn't want property taxes to go up (understandable) but now they will just be going up anyway.

From my location on the Island it's actually easier gettig to Brooklyn than Uniondale so hellllll yeahhhh.

I lived in Suffolk and moved to Astoria, Queens 3 years ago. So much easier to get to games once this happens.

That being said, I plan to hit a ton of games at the ol' Barn to give it a proper send off. For all the issues with that building, I love the place. Its a shitpile, but dammit, its OUR shitpile!

Revenant

So how's everyone feeling about a season starting in early Dec to mid Dec?

personally if it goes that far I don't really know how interested I am in watching the shortened season, at least not at the same level as before. Of course the final CBA may fix that, if it was a long deal that woul mean I wouldn't have to see another lockout in less than a decade.

Joe

Changing the Isles name and logo is a sure-as-shit way to guarantee that no one from Long Island (the entire fan base) goes to a game ever.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Changing the Isles name and logo is a sure-as-shit way to guarantee that no one from Long Island (the entire fan base) goes to a game ever.

I'm not suggesting a radical change like the B&W logos. But considering that the current logo with Long Island omits Brooklyn and Queens, they should at the very least fix it so that they're included.

138.gif

map-of-long-island.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Even though I've known for years that the logo is NY, I can't help but see it as an M. Legacy of being familiar with the logo since I was a toddler.

Quick

Banned
I turned on TV to see that PTI is on.

"Tony, your Islanders are moving to Brooklyn!"

"Don't even get me started on that. Garbage, that's what it is."

lol Tony Kornheiser.

ShaneB

I turned on TV to see that PTI is on.

"Tony, your Islanders are moving to Brooklyn!"

"Don't even get me started on that. Garbage, that's what it is."

lol Tony Kornheiser.

Tony is hilarious. Wilbon has his moments, but Tony is comedy gold.

Heretic

Lol I got banned for that exact same post after the kings won the cup. I think it was for 2-3 weeks or so.

I kept all of my ban worthy comments on facebook. You should have seen the horrible, ignorant, racist rants I was spewing. My friends were cool about it though. They knew I was just throwing words out there without any meaning behind them.

The queens bring out the worst in all of us.

HOW DOES MATTHEW PERRY FEEL ABOUT THIS BROOKLYN SITUATION?

I have no educated opinion on it, but if it's good for toros and all Isles fans to get to games - then I'm all for it.

Greetings from Amsterdam!

Had a magic brownie last night, and it was a pretty awful experience. I was in bed, wide awake, questioning if I was real or not. At one point I even convinced myself I was dead, and stuck in hell. Never again.

If you walk into a hallucinogenic situation with a bad head space, you're gonna have a bad time.

Acid!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a gif with that exact statement used on gaf. I'm sure he was referring to that.

Acid was banned for THIS!?

4nEjE.gif

It's a goddamn meme. Nobody legitimately believes that the Earth is homosexual and deserves fucking. And even if they did, who the Earth loves is only IT'S business and nobody elses.

EARTH PRIDE 2012

Top Bottom