• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Been following MacKinnon closely. Kid's gonna be a fucking STUD. Hope nothing happens to him.

thanks for sticking up for me Dastardly, you're a pretty cool guy. Even for a Quack :)

It's kind've like prison. Only myself and Heretic are allowed to taunt you, and if anyone else tries, we end them.

RC

Banned
Recovering from last night's red light district pub crawl. Unlimited shots for 30 minutes will make just about anyone cakebossed. Met a girl from Florida who didn't believe I was Canadian, because I didn't say aboot or eh. But considering she was from Miami, I wasn't too surprised. Also I'm pretty sure I ended someone's relationship last night. Which always makes for a good night. Angry boyfriend and all.

Recovering from last night's red light district pub crawl. Unlimited shots for 30 minutes will make just about anyone cakebossed. Met a girl from Florida who didn't believe I was Canadian, because I didn't say aboot or eh. But considering she was from Miami, I wasn't too surprised. Also I'm pretty sure I ended someone's relationship last night. Which always makes for a good night. Angry boyfriend and all.
We have a red light district?

Pikma

Banned
Watching the OKC Barons game right now and my god, even Derrick the mountain lion does that gangnam style shit now.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A haircut, in the financial industry, is a percentage discount that's applied informally to the market value of a stock or the face value of a bond in an attempt to account for the risk of loss that the investment poses

i-know-some-of-these-words_20120529130516.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I played Settlers of Catan and Cards Against Humanity with some friends last night, and watched a WWE PPV tonight. Hockey? Pfft. Who needs it, am I right?!

It only took him 6 tries!

Game looks like it was a circus. The 2nd period penalty sheet is amazing.

Gomes is interesting, showed up at Rampage camp and made the team (OHL I believe) 2 games and 2 goals. When the lockout is over I hope we sign him.

Marky off to a great start! 4+ GAA.
Sounds like perfect Leafs material right there.

Markstrom for Crabb confirmed.

Socreges

Banned
I'm shocked how more free time I have, not having to watch several games a week.

I need to cut the cable, only reason I have it is hockey.
I went to cut my cable and instead found a cheap internet/tv package for $25 with Telus. I get zero sports channels, but don't give a shit.

Top Bottom