• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvies zingers

tumblr_lltmrrb0ak1qesb0f.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
*Puts on Carnac the Magnificent costume and reads off card*

"Scrubs

Community

Big Bang Theory"

*Opens envelope, reads off new card*

"Terrible, overrated crap TV shows that shouldn't be talked about in the NHL thread."

Socreges

Banned

"Scrubs

Community

Big Bang Theory"

"Terrible, overrated crap TV shows that shouldn't be talked about in the NHL thread."
Community can be really funny (I didn't like the start of the first season at all, fwiw) and Scrubs was great for the first couple seasons.

TBBT has no redeemable qualities.

Entropia

No One Remembers

"Scrubs

Community

Big Bang Theory"

Scrubs - never watched it, heard it's good. I might check it out sometime.

Community - Can be good, but I find the whole meta-joke thing a bit tiresome. Still entertaining to me.

Big Bang Theory - Pretty fun. It seems that the only people that don't like it are people on the internet. So I think the nerd jokes hit a little to close to home for most of you anti-socials.

https://twitter.com/alannafletcher/status/263267624086028289

This is a fantastic suggestion for Bob Mackenzie.

Her background is amazing.

Big Bang Theory - Pretty fun. It seems that the only people that don't like it are people on the internet. So I think the nerd jokes hit a little to close to home for most of you anti-socials.

It's not funny. The laugh track is fucking annoying (How I Met Your Mother has one yet somehow I notice it amazingly less than BBTs because it's ACTUALLY FUNNY).

The "jokes" all revolve around either:

- A pop culture or science subject, in detail, being said then being dumbed down for Penny.
- Raj is awkward.
- Howard says sexy creepy things.
- Sheldon doesn't understand normal behaviour and has OCD/Aspergers.
- .. Now throw in a debacle, and mix 'em all together! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE MADE A BIG BANG THEORY EPISODE!

Anyway, only explaining why I think it's shit because you think there's a remote chance people don't hate it because it somehow doesn't suck.

Never Mind The Buzzcocks has new episodes. That's all I need... As well as Venture Bros, South Park, Dex"sharkjumping"ter and Bobs Burgers.

Row

Banned
What's wrong with a laugh track? It reminds me when to laugh.

(taken from a show infinitely better than all others mentioned)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only watched Big Bang Theory when they do those marathons showing them all day during whatever holiday. It's okay I guess but I've never gone out of my way to watch it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit, I remember that from Scrubs. I watched all 8 seasons
REAL SEASONS
back in May.

You, I like you.

Scrubs was AMAZING, definitely one of the funniest shows of all time. I've seen every episode at least 3 times...

Stet

Banned
The Big Bang Theory, Dharma and Greg and Two and a Half Men are the exact same show with the stupid and pointless stereotypes changed around. The latter half of Chuck Lorre's career can be summed up with "X meets Anti-X -- I SMELL A SITCOM".

Acid08

Banned
Never Mind The Buzzcocks has new episodes. That's all I need... As well as Venture Bros, South Park, Dex"sharkjumping"ter and Bobs Burgers.
Fuuuuck yes @ the new Venture Brothers episodes. It has been a long, long time. That's an example of a show that does nerdy references fucking perfectly. TBBT makes the references so fucking shallow.

Did you watch the Venture Halloween special yet? So good.

Socreges

Banned
That's the conclusion you draw? Sounds more like you need to find some new friends who don't have a horrible sense of humour and realize that TBBT is an unfunny, repetitive mess that depends on fake audience laughter to trick the less fortunate into thinking they're watching comedy. :D

K-19

Banned
Scrubs is awesome, make me think of all those sitcoms like Malcom we'll never see again.

TBBT sucks thought, it's cliché and untruthful. Geeks nowadays can have hot wife, big house and children.

Acid08

Banned
SF had its own lightweight riot after the Giants won the World Series. A bunch of vandalism is the Mission district and random fires.

There is a city wide search for this shithead:
318745_10151103667871272_1729130026_n.jpg

Top Bottom