• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Like someone else said in the other thread give it to Peter Jackson, these could be amazing. Are they direct sequels though? New characters would be better imo.

Socreges

Banned
Like someone else said in the other thread give it to Peter Jackson, these could be amazing. Are they direct sequels though? New characters would be better imo.
Didn't Lucas already have a storyline for 7-9? And has any of that material found its way into other books/shows?

Red_Man

AFAIK he has the outlines for it, but he's given Disney everything and they can do what they choose with it. Start a new trilogy you bums.

Marvie_3

Banned
Let me sway you:

ILM and Pixar... ON THE SAME DAMN FILM
jbwg6vloVY1S2H.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Anyone wanna hang out in the NBA thread tonight and try to remember how it feels to have your favorite sport start a new season? Eh, yeah, me neither.

Episode 7 Lol

Can't wait for more ballroom dancing lightsaber "battles", bad writing, annoying CG characters that Lucas can still insert in his "creative consultant" role.

4 feet of water in my basement, 2 feet in my 1st floor, so glad hockey is here to make me feel better.

ughhhhh. eh, could have been worse. Life's been so shitty recently something good is bound to happen soon.

ahh who the fuck am I kidding, I'm a Rangers fan haha.

GUYS GUYS I FOUND ANOTHER DEVILS FAN !!

Star Wars? Pffft, there's a goddamn Hobbit trilogy around the corner.

Wait. What? KOTOR movie pls.

Heir to the Empire please.

Fuuuuck yes @ the new Venture Brothers episodes. It has been a long, long time. That's an example of a show that does nerdy references fucking perfectly. TBBT makes the references so fucking shallow.

Did you watch the Venture Halloween special yet? So good.

Gosh yes. I didn't even know a new Venture Bros was coming, then I loaded up eztv and nearly jumped out of my pants. Loved the Halloween special and can't wait for more!

CCF23

4 feet of water in my basement, 2 feet in my 1st floor, so glad hockey is here to make me feel better.

ughhhhh. eh, could have been worse. Life's been so shitty recently something good is bound to happen soon.

mark-messier---lord-stanley-s-cup-lrg.png

Ass.

:(

Wait, you're basement dwelling and you're a Rangers fan?

Are you sure you just didn't typo 'Leafs'?

Red_Man

I tried watching some basketball during the playoffs last year, it was a pretty terrible experience to say the least.

Pikma

Banned
WTF's wrong with this thread, everyone talking random shit with an occasional hockey reference here and there. hahah love it :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WTF's wrong with this thread, everyone talking random shit with an occasional hockey reference here and there. hahah love it :lol

... What are we supposed to do... We've been doing this for a while now :(

Revenant

If not sarcasm, then how is it?

its fun. definitely need to tag yourself as a newbie if you've never played it before. Fortunately it defaults to that and all the servers have noob friendly in their names if they're ok with a bunch of idiots stumbling around and occasionally accidentally killing the opposition. which is pretty much how it goes.

From the few matches I watched when i was checking out NS2 like a month ago, high level play has a ton of focus, strategy, etc. My first two matches were some ugly stuff.

Top Bottom