• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
ibibgrceO3WgAh.gif

Terrible GIF, you should feel bad.

Pikma

Banned
To continue with the off topic madness...

I bought GT5 XL yesterday before I went home from school, this is everything I had to do to play it properly:

1. Turn on PS3 with a "Firmware update required" receiving me, I downloaded it.

2. I click on the game icon, the game requires to be installed, 3gb and 40 minutes later, it's done.

3. Next is a "New software version available" I accept the update, my PS3 then proceeds to download 7 patches, 246mb each approx. (i.e. 1.7 gb), takes nearly 2 hours because for some reason my PS3 download speed sucks.

4. The game needs to install more garbage (Again? yes, again...). 60 minutes.

Yaaaay! I love waiting time! ^_^
Can't wait to see next-gen install sizes!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
To continue with the off topic madness...

I bought GT5 XL yesterday before I went home from school, this is everything I had to do to play it properly:

1. Turn on PS3 with a "Firmware update required" receiving me, I downloaded it.

2. I click on the game icon, the game requires to be installed, 3gb and 40 minutes later, it's done.

3. Next is a "New software version available" I accept the update, my PS3 then proceeds to download 7 patches, 246mb each approx. (i.e. 1.7 gb), takes nearly 2 hours because for some reason my PS3 download speed sucks.

4. The game needs to install more garbage (Again? yes, again...). 60 minutes.

Yaaaay! I love waiting time! ^_^
Can't wait to see next-gen install sizes!

I found your problem.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In the "I can't believe people are still doing that in 2012" news category, Bozak was wearing blackface as part of his Michael Jackson costume this year, smfh.

In the "I can't believe people are still doing that in 2012" news category, Bozak was wearing blackface as part of his Michael Jackson costume this year, smfh.

8HyDk.jpg

not trying to 'prove a point' or anything as RDJs character wasn't really 'blackface' - I just like that quote

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown
Meanwhile, for the third year in a row Phil Kessel painted tears on his face and went as "Guy who has Tyler Bozak as his first-line center".

LOL

ShaneB

Fuck TSN's hard on for CFL. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT TSN.

I have yet to meet someone who cares about this league and follows it.

I care about in the sense that I'm proud of it being Canadian, but I certainly don't follow it outside of watching highlights. I'll watch the Grey Cup though.
Not the half time show... oh god..

Also, it now sucks that sports radio will be dominated by basketball :*( Go raptors.

Quick

Banned
Dreger just said the KHL could sign Crosby and make him the face of the KHL, "stealing him from the NHL."

lol comeonson.gif

The Knights logos are probably one of the better CHL logos out there.

Sudbury having one of the worst. Call it iconic, but it's butt-fucking ugly.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I think it was fantastic listening to two white radio hosts on my morning drive say how you're an idiot if you think this is in any way close to being racist.

Quick

Banned
I think it was fantastic listening to two white radio hosts on my morning drive say how you're an idiot if you think this is in any way close to being racist.

Well, I don't know (nor do I care). I can see where he's going with it (as he explicitly stated), but at the same time, that's just a no-no overall.

I feel like this is some variation of the "I'm offended"/"Offensive" argument.

I'm not white nor black, so maybe I just don't feel the full impact of blackface. Or maybe I really just don't care.

dem

Who needs the NHL
Im going to drink beer and stare at Yakupov's stat line tonight

13GP: 10G-4A-14PTS

Maybe I'll stare at Schultz stat line tomorrow

7GP: 6G-6A-12PTS

What an offseason!

133992683224.png

Top Bottom