• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
Haha that was by far the greatest response gif possible.

Kudos to you Cake Boss.

ibvk39fBVi5gb3.gif

k I'll stop now.

pringles

Here you go, Red Wings fans. We've been waiting for this statement. You know the one--the same one we hear EVERY year near the trade deadline.

*Bangs head on desk*
In the case of Helm it's actually true. Bert would be nice to have back too.
Sadly I think only Sammy will return this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Joffrey Lupul said:
If someone can explain the decisions on what warrants a suspension and what doesn't, please let me and the rest of guys know..
Thatta boy Lupul

Tabris

Thatta boy Lupul

I like Lupul. He seemed like a good guy and he's really been the difference in that team. Maybe because he's had the difficult path in the NHL. They should build the team around character guys like that, not bums like Phil Kessell.

Cake Boss

Banned
I like Lupul. He seemed like a good guy and he's really been the difference in that team. Maybe because he's had the difficult path in the NHL. They should build the team around character guys like that, not bums like Phil Kessell.

Same with Vancouver and the Sedins.

calder

Second half of that pp was vomitously bad. It's early, but I detect a whiff of Bad Jets game in the north wind - that special kind of shitty game when the Jets try hard for a period or so but surrender abjectly when the don't score.

Kessel is far more complex than I, or anyone, ever realized. There's an air of gravitas to him that precious few NHL megastars have.

And those glutes. My word.

So there are people protesting to shut down a restaurant in downtown Vancouver because it's too nice for the area. They just started a hunger strike...

Tabris

So there are people protesting to shut down a restaurant in downtown Vancouver because it's too nice for the area. They just started a hunger strike...

The restaurant is PiDGiN. It's right beside Pidgin park (used to be where all the drug deals used to go down before it was cleaned up) and this protest is increasing business by a huge amount.

The entire area is going through gentrification. They'll have to move to Surrey eventually.

Top Bottom