• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I apologize to the rest of Canucks-Gaf for this giant shitting on the Sedin sisters, you guys don't deserve this /Tabris.

Quick

Banned
Can you imagine a nightly dose of Chara? The Sedin sisters' hymens would be destroyed.

ihW5jU7Tt7mJl.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You guys really need to stop selling the Sedins short.
Re read tabris comment re 2004.

Seriously......? Come talk when the Canucks are at the top of their division again, and when they face stiffer competition than Edmonton and Calgary (I'm sorry Flames fans...I really do like the team.)

Holy shit at that Drouin shift. I haven't seen Mac highlights recently...

Gonna be a good draft.

What a fucking joke league.

And fuck Mike Smith. Injured on the play? Right, didn't seem too injured when he tried punching Edler, or when he played out the rest of the fucking period.

What a piece of shit.

Solo

Very cool. Like I said, I'd love to see him regain that form. It's so bizarre seeing the (bar none, sorry Sindy) best and most exciting/dynamic hockey player in the world from 2006-2010 having three straight down seasons, so I'm always rooting for him.

For whatever reason, he and the Caps have never seemed to be the same since Montreal put them down in Round 1 in 2010.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Very cool. Like I said, I'd love to see him regain that form. It's so bizarre seeing the (bar none, sorry Sindy) best and most exciting/dynamic hockey player in the world from 2006-2010 having three straight down seasons, so I'm always rooting for him.

For whatever reason, he and the Caps have never seemed to be the same since Montreal put them down in Round 1 in 2010.

Yep the organization overreacted about that series. Our run and gun offense was very good and of course Boudreau got the blame when all of the players gave up.

Alucard

Banned

sidney-crosby-laugh-o.gif

Solo

Yep the organization overreacted about that series. Our run and gun offense was very good and of course Boudreau got the blame when all of the players gave up.

Yeah, it's weird how they completely abandoned that style after that season. Up until that time, the Caps were fucking SCARY with Ovie, Backstrom, and Semin running and gunning and scoring boatloads.

Sorry Alu, its true. Sindy probably has the title back now today, although I'm still not 100% convinced that Malkin isn't the better player. First world Pittsburgh Penguins problems.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's weird how they completely abandoned that style after that season. Up until that time, the Caps were fucking SCARY with Ovie, Backstrom, and Semin running and gunning and scoring boatloads.

That season I think we had seven players with over 20 goals. Our defense was just as bad as it is now but our offense carried us. It was also the last time Green was a beast offensively.

Top Bottom