• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Quick

Banned
Yeah those jerseys are great, and imo should be their full time ones.

I like the Caps' current home/away set. I'd keep their Winter Classic jersey as an alternate. Though it's odd that they're wearing it away and not at home. The Leafs were able to wear their white alternate jersey at home before, so I don't see why the Caps can't.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I like Lupul. He seemed like a good guy and he's really been the difference in that team. Maybe because he's had the difficult path in the NHL. They should build the team around character guys like that, not bums like Phil Kessell.
Character players that dive, eh? Canucks full of them. I talk hockey with few folks in our BC office and they can't even deny it.

tumblr_mhojwfHrMS1r41emlo2_500.gif

D'awww they are in love

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like the Caps' current home/away set. I'd keep their Winter Classic jersey as an alternate. Though it's odd that they're wearing it away and not at home. The Leafs were able to wear their white alternate jersey at home before, so I don't see why the Caps can't.

Maybe if they got rid of the ugly vertical stripes.

cube444

I'm sure the Sedins bros are nice upstanding citizens who do great things for charities and children. They've proven to be the wrong guys to build your team around for a Stanley Cup, the perfect guys to build with if you want to win fan relations battles.

Tabris

I'm sure the Sedins bros are nice upstanding citizens who do great things for charities and children. They've proven to be the wrong guys to build your team around for a Stanley Cup, the perfect guys to build with if you want to win fan relations battles.

They've taken their team to the cup once, and 2 round 2's, and 1 round 1 in the last 4 years.

They're just 2 players and been doing a great job so far.

I don't know who you are or who your team is to come back at ya though.

cube444

They've taken their team to the cup once, and 2 round 2's, and 1 round 1 in the last 4 years.

They're just 2 players and been doing a great job so far.

I don't know who you are or who your team is to come back at ya though.

They're on the decline and ready to retire.

Habs baby!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just because I like being right:

At Puck Daddy, they report that Brendan Shanahan called Rick Nash on Thursday night and told him that the play he put on Tomas Kopecky was a “rotten hit” and probably should have been called a major penalty.

Shanahan told Puck Daddy that the reason Nash wasn’t suspended was because it was an “awkward, spinning collision between two players” where the majority of the contact was made when Nash landed on the back of Kopecky’s shoulders.

Shanahan said that there wasn’t much head contact at all and that when watching the feed that the Panthers provided, he could see that the principal point of contact is the back right shoulder and nameplate.

It's almost as if Shanahan watched the same footage I did!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Talk to me when your team gets superstars.

EDIT - Don't say talk to me when your team wins a cup because as far as I'm concerned your team hasn't won a cup since the league started in 2004.

I applaud you for continuing to act as if 2004 is the perfect time to decide this is when hockey matters.

Broadstreet bullies? Fuck them they didn't play in the tough as hell post 2004 NHL.

The Oilers/Canadiens/Islanders dynasties? Fuck them too none of their accomplishments matter either because they couldn't handle the freakish athleticism of the Sedin twins.

Gretzky? Lemieux? Orr? All these guys are shit too they didn't play in 2004 onwards.

The Sedins are the true kings of the hockey world. They have all the trophies that matter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Talk to me when your team gets superstars.

EDIT - Don't say talk to me when your team wins a cup because as far as I'm concerned your team hasn't won a cup since the league started in 2004.
What have superstars gotten you ? Nothing dumb ass, and the Habs would beat the Canucks in a game 7 series right now no problem.

I applaud you for continuing to act as if 2004 is the perfect time to decide this is when hockey matters.

Broadstreet bullies? Fuck them they didn't play in the tough as hell post 2004 NHL.

The Oilers/Canadiens/Islanders dynasties? Fuck them too none of their accomplishments matter either because they couldn't handle the freakish athleticism of the Sedin twins.

Gretzky? Lemieux? Orr? All these guys are shit too they didn't play in 2004 onwards.

The Sedins are the true kings of the hockey world. They have all the trophies that matter.

Nah, it's awesome because no matter how many years he tries to make disappear his shitty team is still a bunch of failures who haven't won anything.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think this all just boils down to Tabris is all pissed off none of his predictions ever come true.

He got threatened by the beauty that is Phil Kessel and proclaimed he sucked only for that to turn back on him as Phil surpassed the Sedins last year and currently is still above them.

I give you a chance now Tabris, you can apologize now for doubting the great and powerful Kessel.

I think this all just boils down to Tabris is all pissed off none of his predictions ever come true.

He got threatened by the beauty that is Phil Kessel and proclaimed he sucked only for that to turn back on him as Phil surpassed the Sedins last year and currently is still above them.

I give you a chance now Tabris, you can apologize now for doubting the great and powerful Kessel.

It's like republicans who are afraid to admit they're gay so they act hardcore anti-gay in public.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I wonder how good the Sedins would be on their own.

I know they've had a handful of games where they don't play together but imagine one of them being traded away.

On their own would they even be top 10 players?

Half trolling and half actually wondering.

Top Bottom