• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Razorskin

----- ------
Penguins have Maatta, Pouliot, Despres, they should be be ok with defensive prospects. Giving up one for a playoff run isn't the worst thing to do. But they should've really gone after Iginla and used Morrow in that deal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just told Flames GM Jay Feaster sent an email to 29 GMs informing Anton Babchuk and Cory Sarich are available. Both have NTCs.
There's going to be no one left for TSN's shitty tradecenter bullshit

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
First domino. I expect either Luongo or Iginla to fall next

I've come to not expect anything about Luongo anymore. If it could've happened already, it would've.

I think Iginla will take his time until the deadline, after all he JUST submitted his list. Sad Vancouver's not on it, but then it was always unlikely he'd be traded within the division.

Keslord

Banned
I've come to not expect anything about Luongo anymore. If it could've happened already, it would've.

I think Iginla will take his time until the deadline, after all he JUST submitted his list. Sad Vancouver's not on it, but then it was always unlikely he'd be traded within the division.

I never said today. I just expect to see one traded before Friday

Razorskin

----- ------
iydjN3b.jpg

How can you say no to this face eh Alu?

Keslord

Banned
Schneider starts tonight for Vancouver. Dale Weise out with injured shoulder.

Lines for tonight:
Daniel - Henrik - Higgins
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ballard - Ebbett - Burrows
Sestito - Lapierre - Gordon

Hamhuis - Garrison
Bieksa - Alberts
Barker - Tanev

Schneider
Luongo

Smiley90

Schneider starts tonight for Vancouver. Dale Weise out with injured shoulder.

Lines for tonight:
Daniel - Henrik - Higgins
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ballard - Ebbett - Burrows
Sestito - Lapierre - Gordon

Hamhuis - Garrison
Bieksa - Alberts
Barker - Tanev

Schneider
Luongo

... ahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha. Of course another forward gets injured. Wait, wtf? Higgins on the first? That can't be right...

Smiley90

Higgins has to be on the first line.

Otherwise how else is Burrows supposed to play on a line with Keith Ballard?

Duh.

I'm not sure I like whatever this is supposed to mean.

Ballard-Ebbet-Burrows.

Ballard-Ebbet-Burrows

No, I still don't see anything there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like a bad deal for Pittsburgh if they don't win the cup this year, which is good for everyone else in the EC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
JT Miller definitely out tonight. Lines will probably look something like this:

Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Hagelin-Stepan-Callahan
Kreider-Newbury-Pyatt
Asham-Boyle-Powe

McDonagh-Girardi
Del Zotto-Eminger
Hamrlik-Stralman

Tonight is about as must win as it can possibly get at this point in the season. We have SIX home games left after tonight...

Awesome trade for Brenden Morrow.

Thanks Pittsburgh!

So Brenden Morrow is gone. Didn't expect this one to happen this season.

I question your Stars fandom!

How did you not know this would happen. Even morrow did. We aren't going to resign him and we needed to dump him before the trade deadline for something worth value which we most definitely did.

He's a great guy but his time has come. Bottom 6 player now.

I wonder if Malkin's injury had anything to do with the Morrow trade.

Not sure why Schneider's starting. Canucks have 4 games this week (no B2B) so Luongo will have to play sometime.

CCF23

Not sure why Schneider's starting. Canucks have 4 games this week (no B2B) so Luongo will have to play sometime.

It's not like fatigue should be a factor considering both goalies have had so much rest this year. Schneider is as hot as either guy has been all year, and Vigneault's going with it.

I like the decision. You don't have to switch goalies every single back to back, especially when one is playing so well.

Schneider will likely have to be good again tonight. Thin forward core, no Edler, 3rd game in 4 nights, back to back (with travel), and game at altitude. All the makings of a loss barring a great goaltending performance.

Keslord

Banned

Schneider is on fire at the moment. No sense letting Lui play. We might have seen him in the last game as a Canuck!

kingslunk

Awesome trade for Brenden Morrow.

Thanks Pittsburgh!

I question your Stars fandom!

How did you not know this would happen. Even morrow did. We aren't going to resign him and we needed to dump him before the trade deadline for something worth value which we most definitely did.

He's a great guy but his time has come. Bottom 6 player now.

I'm new to watching hockey. I have noticed he's a slow player and doesn't really add too much value tbh.

Top Bottom