• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It was a shitty call, what do you expect?

Selanne was pissed too, gonna call him out?

"Corey Perry racked up three penalties on Friday night, including a 5 minute fighting major, to total 9 PIMs in Anaheim's 5-0 loss to Vancouver."

WATER ANIMAL NHLGAF

CCF23

Them not acting like 10-year old kids that just got pwned in a game of COD?

And yeah, for some reason Selanne often seems to lose his cool against the Wings.

Perry especially. He does it EVERY FUCKING TIME. He looks like a little bitch too so it makes it even worse.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow we moved up to 8th due to our loser point tonight. Bwuh? I don't see how we can hold on, though. Not with this team. Not with 11 of our last 17 on the road.

The only saving grace we might have is that the Devils' playoff spot might be in some jeopardy with their injuries, and we get to play the Devils twice at MSG in the final week of the season.

Tough tough week and a half coming up. @Flyers, @Sens, @Habs, Jets, Pens home and home. Blech. If we're still alive after that, we have a chance.

Razorskin

----- ------
He has returned to full strength.
sidney-crosby-resurrection.jpg

He will lead us. The fact that it's around Easter is no coincidence. Oh no. It only has one name, and that name is...DESTINY.

Do Mohammed next please.

You guys saw the NCAA tournament bracket, right?

Big first round match ups: Minnesota/Yale, Wisconsin/Mass-Lowell, Boston College/Union NY, North Dakota/Niagara

Minnesota and North Dakota could meet up in the second round. Wow.

There is going to be some great hockey played next weekend.

And another game of shit reffing on top.

Our 2007 reputation still haunts the foggy memories of the out-of-touch half-concussed frogs who run these games nowadays.

4 straight wins for the Canucks. A week ago there was talk of firing AV.

Not saying he's out of the fire yet, but the Canucks have started to recapture the style of play that made them successful: strong defence, stellar goaltending, and timely scoring. I'm still not sold on their PP and their lead-defending but the rest of their game has definitely looked better.

Marvie_3

Banned
You guys saw the NCAA tournament bracket, right?

Big first round match ups: Minnesota/Yale, Wisconsin/Mass-Lowell, Boston College/Union NY, North Dakota/Niagara

Minnesota and North Dakota could meet up in the second round. Wow.

There is going to be some great hockey played next weekend.

Fuck UND. Most obnoxious fucking fanbase in the world.

you went full tabris

Not like it's the first time for him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
4 straight wins for the Canucks. A week ago there was talk of firing AV.

Not saying he's out of the fire yet, but the Canucks have started to recapture the style of play that made them successful: strong defence, stellar goaltending, and timely scoring. I'm still not sold on their PP and their lead-defending but the rest of their game has definitely looked better.

I'm not sure we did that on purpose. It's more like all our forwards are injured, so that's really the only way we can play. Coincidentally, it's also the way we play best, which we somehow forgot.

pringles

And they STILL almost blew this game, jesus christ. Howard has basically won them both of these games.
This game was all Howie. After the 1st period we had nothing.
And another game of shit reffing on top.

Our 2007 reputation still haunts the foggy memories of the out-of-touch half-concussed frogs who run these games nowadays.
The reffing was shit all game, both ways. Maybe one legitimate penalty out of all the bs they called.

Stoked. Not sure this is the result that some fans were hoping for. Strange times in cowtown.

Well consistency from game to game has never been his thing. Season to season he is. Hes the face and heart of the team so when were up hes god and when were not its all #freeiggy. Hes made a lifetime fan out of me, ill wish him success even if its with the goddamn canucks. Its a really bittersweet feeling knowing he might not be wearing our C for much longer :'(

Fuck UND. Most obnoxious fucking fanbase in the world.

First off, that's rude. I'm a student here and love it so suck a cack. Second, that's hilarious when you owe a ton of your success to Toews, a UND alumni.

Whoa, that's where future Habs star forward and current UND superstar Danny Kristo plays for I'll have you know.

He's a decent guy. Haven't met him personally but I know a ton of guys who have and they mostly say he's alright.

I've met Rocco Grimaldi(Florida draft pick), and he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

That'll be the last game I go to this year. Even with free tickets I can't bear it, this team is a lost fucking cause until something is done about the coaching and our insanely incompetent defense. Without Wilson in the lineup we have one decent defensemen in Hejda. Fuck the rest of them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's a decent guy. Haven't met him personally but I know a ton of guys who have and they mostly say he's alright.

I've met Rocco Grimaldi(Florida draft pick), and he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met.
I would expect nothing less of a disciple of Christ.

Apparently what Feaster is asking for Iginal:

Source confirming that #CalgaryFlames are asking for TWO prospects and a draft pick for Jarome Iginla.

pringles

Apparently what Feaster is asking for Iginal:
Iginla has reportedly added Detroit to his list of acceptable teams, but I don't know.. I would rather see us hang on to most of our prospects and build for the future, adding Iginla doesn't make us a cup contender this year anyway.

Alrighty, off to dream of Stanley Cups. 'Nite all.

Good. You were overstaying your welcome very quickly.

ducks with the sandy vaginas. love it.

Tonight the role of the spoiled brat will finally stopped being played by Wings fans for once and will be replaced by a new team that actually has a knack for winning.

Enjoy the rest of your shit season and your further decent into mediocrity.

Top Bottom