• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CCF23

Y1U63SE.jpg

Fuck you those were personal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kesler and Luongo are both not playing. We all knew this would end in awesome.

VhZzi6d.png

and then Bieksa, too:

Oj9ZVlD.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kesler is a great player, but from his player interviews and such he seems like such a boring person with a lackluster personality. He always looks like he's constipated.

Marvie_3

Banned
Kesler is a great player, but from his player interviews and such he seems like such a boring person with a lackluster personality. He always looks like he's constipated.

He's not constipated. He's just sore from all the bruises he gets flopping on the ice.

Wat? Dont you remember the interview bombing he did? Shit was hilarious. Some people just aren't good on their feet in interviews. Guys got personality in spades IMO.

Red_Man

Wat? Dont you remember the interview bombing he did? Shit was hilarious. Some people just aren't good on their feet in interviews. Guys got personality in spades IMO.
Aside from that he seems to have less personality then a chair, but then again I don't see him as much.

Aside from that he seems to have less personality then a chair, but then again I don't see him as much.

"It's kind of a joke with my buddies back home — they want to play 'Where's Kes?' — so that's the way it started," said Kesler, whose playful pranks have gone viral since he first started making appearances during teammates' interviews on Canucks TV on March 6. "It's just something fun to keep it loose. … Sometimes things get a little too tense and you have to realize that we're all playing a game we love so let's have fun doing it." …
"Everyone has a personality — I have a personality that's way different than the outside people see," said Kesler, whose 34 goals put him fifth in the league in that department. "My friends know me and my family know me as a loose guy that loves to have fun and loves to have a good time, but around the rink I'm known as more serious."

There you go.

I also remember him joking around about the ESPN picture, seemed he took the locker room ribbing well. Easily the most likable Canuck honestly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You've never seen Mason Raymond's interviews then.

-cringe-

I actually think the Canucks' locker room is REALLY chill. Everyone seems to like each other and has fun, incl. the coach. It's good when you're winning, not sure if it works when you're losing. But all of Schneider/Luongo/Bieksa/Burrows/Kesler/etc appear to be having a blast. I don't hear much from other team's locker room chemistry so I'm not sure, but the Canucks' one is definitely one of the most vocally "fun" ones.

-cringe-

I actually think the Canucks' locker room is REALLY chill. Everyone seems to like each other and has fun, incl. the coach. It's good when you're winning, not sure if it works when you're losing. But all of Schneider/Luongo/Bieksa/Burrows/Kesler/etc appear to be having a blast. I don't hear much from other team's locker room chemistry so I'm not sure, but the Canucks' one is definitely one of the most vocally "fun" ones.

Flames locker room seems like its a mini highschool. Iginla and all his buddies dicking around. Im sure theyre inviting but its definitely buddy-buddy clique-ish to an extent. He golfs with a lot of them in the off season. I remember that used to be our missed playoff excuse "guys cant wait to hit the links, forget the playoffs"

Red_Man

Kessel will request a trade before HBO's camera crew for 24/7 get's into the Leafs locker room.

-cringe-

Well, our captain has the personality of wet cardboard. So there's that.

calder

Damn.

i0UvBIIKBd3ho.jpg

Bonus marks for the solid grasp of genre. If there was ever any doubt that Luciano Borsato >>>> Sergio Momesso I hope this clears it up.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Iginla has reportedly added Detroit to his list of acceptable teams, but I don't know.. I would rather see us hang on to most of our prospects and build for the future, adding Iginla doesn't make us a cup contender this year anyway.

No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

If Holland ends up doing this I'll have zero faith in this front office. What a terrible move that would be.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers either have signed or are about to sign Mats Zuccarello.

Honestly I don't see how he helps us much with our problem areas. He is good on the PP, though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Henny is tweeting that the Leafs may call up Jesse Blacker as the 7th defenseman.

I'm really eager to see him in action.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Henny is tweeting that the Leafs may call up Jesse Blacker as the 7th defenseman.

I'm really eager to see him in action.

Blacker used to be amazing but he fell off.

I'd be glad if he got a chance to play in the NHL though

Dude has some wheels

Top Bottom