• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

that might make sense if the wings ever went into crybaby-mode after a loss. :lol

Their fans do a decent enough job of it as is.

"Oh no the prestigious and glory(hole)filled Red Wings didn't win! Let's kill ourselves!"

you gotta admit it was kinda funny

No, what's funny is soon you won't have Datsyuk and your team will suck even worse than they do now. At least you'll always have the Refs on your first PP unit.

Yep that's the ebb and flow of it for sure. We really need a decision on this pronto. Feaster not fronting up, since O'Reilly, is getting a bit much at this point. Can remember Iggy back when he had number 24 with the 'young guns'. If he stayed on as a vet presence going forward, I'd be pretty thrilled, but not at the expense of building for the future, and not with this current group of guys.

If iggy goes I wanna see a fire sale. Guys like tangs and cammy are there built around him, id like to see them gone if iggy isnt around. I seriously dont know what kind of shape we will be in if hes traded, its not fire and brimstone at all, but I definitely want some one who can contribute something positive now.

zedge

If iggy goes I wanna see a fire sale. Guys like tangs and cammy are there built around him, id like to see them gone if iggy isnt around. I seriously dont know what kind of shape we will be in if hes traded, its not fire and brimstone at all, but I definitely want some one who can contribute something positive now.

Agree, the whole core needs to go along with Iggy if he goes. Its going to be a big shock for a while but in the end it will be for the best and the future of the team.

Agree, the whole core needs to go along with Iggy if he goes. Its going to be a big shock for a while but in the end it will be for the best and the future of the team.

What will be more interesting is the critics like to think Iggy isn't a good leader and that's where a lot of our woes are stemming from. I'm REALLY intrigued to see what this team looks like without his captancy.

He's a lead by example guy, always has been, and from that angle, one of the best.

I think people expect him to be a Doan type "light a fire under these guys asses" leader

Who needs to stay IMO:

Wideman
Backlund
McGratton(hes cheap and highly effective in his role, a goon that can handle the puck is a good thing)
Sven needs to come back up
Stajan (let him develop a bit more, his ceiling is higher now than ever before, he might be a good thing in a years time)
Brodie
J Bouw until 2014
Gio (perhaps for captain? he seems like hes a good leader type and hes a fan favorite, kind of a heart and soul type guy)
Hudler
Glenncross can go either way, I wouldn't hate to see him stick around for a while but if we can get a good return on him by all means get rid of him

Everyone else can go.

Edit: wheres our blow it up gif?

I still really believe in Cervenka too, despite him looking like he just finished elliptical training in a sauna after every damn shift. Guy is creative as hell and I really like some of the things I've seen him do. If we can resign him for a reasonable amount then I'm all for that, this would also be pending his performance throughout the remainder of the season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Strong Allergies > Colds.

At least I can get prescription-strength stuff for mine. Gotta pick up my 3 things for this year soon.

CCF23

OK I'm saltless. I went and got a coffee and settled down. I'm over it.

Is it After Hours time yet?

8MgApji.gif

Yeah, will say though have liked the element Sarich has brought for us, and really feel like we need a few defenders who make you think twice. Current group real soft.

Yeah, but that's about all he was good for, and "guy like us from the praries" camaraderie. Babchuk hasn't made sense to me for a while. I seriously don't know what they expect to get for these guys, I mean they've barely played for us this season. I hope to god they aren't trading 4th line for 4th line here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you try to think about any possible reasonable explanation for the Desi pictures you'll drive yourself insane.

Top Bottom