• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah, it's like it finally looks as dangerous as you would think it should be based on the names on the ice.
Habs PK is really awful right now, so it won't be a good combination. I'm blaming this loss on Simmons he had the game on his stick.

calder

Not sure about that goalie int call at all :p

Jets are a different team with Enstrom, and a drastically different team on the pp

calder

Then again, at least now they HAVE a lead, which is more than I can say over the past 2 games. Seriously, some of the worst hockey that I have ever seen. I know the Jets are hardly one of the elite teams, but seriously... learn how to clear your own damn zone.

Annnnd 3-2. This team man, they're going to kill us all.

RC

Banned
We haven't lost a game since I've been laid off.

I can never work again.

Not that anyone would ever hire me.

Alucard

Banned
Are you seriously implying the pens are going to win the rest of their season games? AND go to the cup finals?

He has returned to full strength.
sidney-crosby-resurrection.jpg

He will lead us. The fact that it's around Easter is no coincidence. Oh no. It only has one name, and that name is...DESTINY.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We haven't lost a game since I've been laid off.

I can never work again.

Not that anyone would ever hire me.

You should go look for jobs as a tag-team with Spectre. Also, maybe sober up before the interviews.
I kid, I kid

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow. Huge call there. Getzlaf is gone.

Beauchmin bumped the official.

calder

Well thank god.

After the worst 2 home losses... ever probably they are still 2 and 2 on the 4 game home stand. And while the Bolt's second goal was tough to take (ugh third periods) this was by no means the worst I've seen the Jets play with the lead. Not good, barely acceptable but hey it worked so after the last couple of shitshows it'll do.

Erdrick

So Pavelec gets run in his crease and no call, but Wheeler skates by and Tampa's goalie sells a non-hit better than anyone this side of De Rossi off of the Italian National Soccer team?

Sure.

Well, at least we got 2 points and the Jets proved they have not forgotten how to win a game. Off to Carolina for another essential game to win. Then to Pittsburgh. Not looking forward to that, but knowing this team, I could see the Jets ending the Pens win streak. We seem to have a knack for ending other team's winning streaks.

Top Bottom