• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

irGC5IliOpVzW.gif

Doesn't seem he is ready quite yet.

Karlsson was watching practice from the bench as well, cast is off and he is walking around (has been for a while).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll be the bob bummer here and ask those nsfw gifs be turned into links for those of us at work.

I now await the shitting on I deserve for requesting this.

I'll be the bob bummer here and ask those nsfw gifs be turned into links for those of us at work.

I now await the shitting on I deserve for requesting this.

No way, that's entirely reasonable.

I'll keep this in mind in future! Late night GAF is one thing, but not another when it's 8am at PST ;)

Spl1nter

Blacker used to be amazing but he fell off.

I'd be glad if he got a chance to play in the NHL though

Dude has some wheels

The scouting report for him is he has all the tools to be a very good nhler. Thing is he just needs the time to develop and learn the pro game properly. Some players when they are able to do so well in junior because of there inherent abilities and talent take a bit longer to adjust.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Three stars of the week.

First Star: Alex Ovechkin

Second Star: Niklas Backstrom

And the Third Star from your Toronto Maple Leafs: Nazem Kadri!!!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=662004&navid=nhl:topheads

THIRD STAR – NAZEM KADRI, C, TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Kadri ranked second in the NHL with seven points in the three games, also tying for second in both goals (three) and assists (four). He collected a career-high three assists and posted a +3 rating in a 4-2 victory over Tampa Bay March 20. Kadri recorded his third three-point performance of the season the following evening, totaling 2-1—3 in a 5-4 shootout loss at Buffalo March 21. He then scored his 14th goal of the season in a 3-2 win over Boston March 23. The 22-year-old London, Ont., native leads the Maple Leafs with 34 points in 32 games this season and is tied for first on the team in goals (14) and assists (20).

QX8Aj.gif

Any word on who Kostka is paired up with? Is he just taking Liles place with Gardiner?

Dont listen to Dast's lies.

minus.com is where its at.

I went to minus.com to check it out, and the images that popped up were a pretty asian lady, some birds, and a yacht. I'm gonna go ahead and say minus is much classier than imgur based on that

Top Bottom