• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I want Lupul to jizz on my face
tumblr_mjysxhfLrZ1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

Alucard

Banned
Seriously hope Fleury's okay. So tired of the Pens' cornerstone players getting injured for seasons on end. Hope them taking him out of this game was just precautionary.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yep I watch all the Canes games, but I only occasionally pop into the thread to comment.

Why is it that the Canes make EVERY. SINGLE. GOALIE. look like he belongs in the HoF?

Fuckity fucker fucking fuck

this is not how i remember the 2 games against the canes!

maybe we can win on thursday? D:

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ohhhh, that's why it's under review, because it went off the skate.

I don't think that's a kick, though. Seems like it should stand.

Curufinwe

Simmonds got hit in the face again by a puck. This one mangled his top lip, but I really wish he would start wearing a visor cause eyes don't heal the same way.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't like giving the Flyers hope at the end there. Let's come out in the third with the same pressure and put this one out of reach.

Alucard

Banned
Argh. My internet has decided to be sketchy, so I can't get a good stream going. :( Stopping every 3 seconds. This sucks. Will just have to follow the game on my phone for the remaining time. Go Pens.

Alucard

Banned
Montreal has been gaining the zone pretty consistently and easily, Pens are keeping them to the outside though. It would help if anyone could hit the net.

Getting into the zone and getting quality chances are two different things. Pens are Halaking the Habs tonight.

Top Bottom