• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Getting into the zone and getting quality chances are two different things. Pens are Halaking the Habs tonight.

Not quite, that was a nice save on Plekanec, but that was probably their best chance all game aside from Ryder's posts. Bunch of weak shots from the outside, neither Pens goalie have needed to stand on their head so far.

Edit: unless that's what you meant.

calder

They just scored against themselves for the second time in as many games. I think you'll be fine.

I'll be over here weeping.

Yeah that was rough. Can't catch a break, I know that feel. Poor Mcbain heh

But 4 pt night for Kane is awesome. Wish he'd score more regularly but power forwards in general seem to be streaky and he is definitely that.

Alucard

Banned
Not quite, that was a nice save on Plekanec, but that was probably their best chance all game aside from Ryder's posts. Bunch of weak shots from the outside, neither Pens goalie have needed to stand on their head so far.

Edit: unless that's what you meant.

Pretty much. As long as they keep it to the outside, it's all good.

Internet is okay again. Woo.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I actually feel pretty good about this loss. Habs dominated the first 2 periods, and hit two posts before the Pens shut it down. We kept up with them no problem, and Halpern looked great. On to Boston.

Alucard

Banned
13 in a row? Crosby with the winner? Fleury and Vokoun with a combined shutout? The Pens playing playoff hockey?

tumblr_lfgy7a5zYI1qbovy7.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Red_Man

I'm confident Habs can beat Pens in a 7 game series. Can't believe Rangers let Halpern go for nothing, he killed it on face offs and dominated the PK. Welcome back Halpern.

Edit: Oh and Patches and DD need to be split the fuck up. Move Eller up there for more then 4 shifts, they aren't getting anything going besides Gallgher.

Red_Man

Price looked like his old self tonight, one of his best games in a while. Can't blame him for letting in a perfect shot from the best player in the world.

Hope the Pens face the Habs in the playoffs and get redemption for 2010. Price is gonna crumble faster than a popup tent.
Price will laugh as he watches Fleury and Vokoun taking turns getting pulled.

Alucard

Banned
Price looked like his old self tonight, one of his best games in a while. Can't blame him for letting in a perfect shot from the best player in the world.

Price will laugh as he watches Fleury and Vokoun taking turns getting pulled.

I forgot about Price's sparkling playoff numbers.

.907 SV%
2.84 GAA

MAF's aren't a lot better, but I blame the anomaly of last year's Pens/Flyers series.

Anyway, it would be an interesting series and a good test for both teams. However, I'm getting that feeling this year...

CEC_OH26.jpg

Top Bottom