• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Alucard

Banned
So Pens are due to mail one in soon right? I mean they must want to just take a night off soon I bet.

Asking for a friend.

They've mailed in the first and second period a few times during this streak. Thankfully, their third periods are fucking magical.

neal_with_it.jpg

calder

If I played hockey now I would 100% steal Nash's 1-knee fist bump to the ice celebration.

Guess Rangers unlikely to lose now. :/ ah well still a night of good results.

Chris R

Games seem to all be on for me (I use unblock.us) but its been buffering way more than normal.

Blackhawks game was on a channel that had "title not available" for me on DirecTV, but it shows up when I tune 780-1 in, just in time to see the period end :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh Flyers.

3-2 Hey guyz, we wuz jus messin around we still got this.

minutes later it's 5-2 OH HAHA JK WE STILL FUCKIGN SUCK

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, and another milestone. Torts' 400th win.

Great great win. I know it's the lowly Flyers, but I just watched this team shit the bed against the Panthers a few days ago, so this was great to watch. These lines need to stay for as long as possible.

Doesn't mean much. Calgary outshot Chicago almost 3-1 last time they played and they still lost.

Fair enough. Hawks looked like garbage that game too.

I don't think its over just yet, if we can manage to maintain a bit of offensive pressure we could get back in it. Ive seen crazier things happen. Im prepared for a blowout though :/

Top Bottom