• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

3N16MA

Banned
xsxKtEE.png

Marvie_3

Banned
Fair enough. Hawks looked like garbage that game too.

I don't think its over just yet, if we can manage to maintain a bit of offensive pressure we could get back in it. Ive seen crazier things happen. Im prepared for a blowout though :/

Chicago, holding leads, and shutouts don't go together all that well either.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shots 13-2 for us in the first period, but still 0-0? What did I miss? Just tuning in now, was playing Bioshock.

Tried to capitalize on the little free time I have by watching a show during 2nd intermission and missed Mr T shooting the puck. I watched it last night (even though I was watching it delayed) and saw the douchebag Jim Belushi. What a crappy trade off

Smiley90

I gotta say, Garrison's been getting better and better ever since the first few weeks. Seems like he's really finding his place. Now he only needs to score more, but at least he's hitting the goal-area now.

Calgary didn't play bad at all. Ray Emery is just too fucking awesome for them to handle.

No sustained pressure. Kipper was amazing though, tanguay was somewhere else tonight, was looking awful. Gave up a ton of PP minutes etc.. considering this is arguably the best team in the league we did OK.

RC

Banned
Dammit Desi, put his face to your words, IT'S NOT RIGHT

Oh jesus, Cloutier, I don't need to be reminded of those years.

No, your out of order! This whole freaking system is out of order! Because when you reach into a pile of goo, that's your best friend. Forget it Templaer, it's Chinatown.

Smiley90

No, your out of order! This whole freaking system is out of order! Because when you reach into a pile of goo, that's your best friend. Forget it Templaer, it's Chinatown.

I... uh... okay, Desi. It's going to be okay.

Shots are 21-6, can we please score before we get scored on?

That sucks for Pittsburgh if they just lost their starting goalie. Hopefully it's not too long term, or else they'll be forced to choke with Vokoun in the playoffs instead of Fleury. And when Vokoun chokes in the playoffs, it's kind of just sad. When Fleury chokes, it's amazing. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom