• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
BGVX1t0CcAA4xGL.jpg

Is he really that bored?

He's probably watching Archer on Netflix.

calder

Archer's been at a very high level the past few seasons, other than one or two merely good episodes this year has been just as great as last. And last season is on Netflix now, so I'm going to rewatch Heart of Archness one of these days.

"Do you even know what an idiom is?!"
"Colloquial metaphor!"
"No it's - uh actually yes that's it's exactly"

(paraphrasing, sorry it's been a while)

But among the many awesome running gags in Archer the nerdy language/literature ones are my favourite.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Hitchcock didn't come out of the Blues dressing room until an hour and 20 mins after the game. Either he individually kicked each players ass or someone ordered a surprise dessert buffet.

Alucard

Banned
That sucks for Pittsburgh if they just lost their starting goalie. Hopefully it's not too long term, or else they'll be forced to choke with Vokoun in the playoffs instead of Fleury. And when Vokoun chokes in the playoffs, it's kind of just sad. When Fleury chokes, it's amazing. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

Really don't think he's going to choke this year. He's been solid almost the entire season with a few off games here and there. It's mostly the Flyers who get into his head. His March has been absolutely unreal. The thing is, he doesn't have to be spectacular...he just needs to be solid and occasionally great, as he was in 2009.

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently Hitchcock didn't come out of the Blues dressing room until an hour and 20 mins after the game. Either he individually kicked each players ass or someone ordered a surprise dessert buffet.
Hitchcock -----> BC bud ----> munchies -----> an hour and 20 mins of eating

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It hurts me to say this, but Vancouver and Columbus have a very similar playstyle these days. Solid, well-organized defense, try to score early/once and punish the opposition when they open up.

Too bad nobody scores.

Smiley90

God dammit Henrik, shoot the fucking puck. Stop fucking trying to set up the perfect play, take the fucking shot.

Dude, that's never going to happen, we ALL know this. We've known it for a LONG time now.

Okay, Canucks get a 4-on-2 on the PP and still manage no shots on goal.

JUST WHY

Dude, that's never going to happen, we ALL know this. We've known it for a LONG time now.

Okay, Canucks get a 4-on-2 on the PP and still manage no shots on goal.

JUST WHY

There are two players staring right at him with the puck waiting for him to make that god damn pass, if there is ever a fucking time to change your fucking game it's when you've dropped to the bottom on the powerplay league rankings. Take the shot. Make a fucking change. Don't go for the near - impossible pass.

Smiley90

See. That's just Hansen's way of telling AV not to use him in the SO. We have nobody who can score, unless we luck out somehow.

Top Bottom