• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-facepalm-

I swear, we have nobody who can score, so we just ice random people and see what they can come up with. Lapierre, jesus :lol

4LextmZ.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's only been playing until he was finally mentioned in NHL-GAF After Hours.

Now he can retire.
Truly the pinnacle of hockey greatness. Move over HHOF, you have been one-upped.

Edit: New BF4 trailer in 50 mins....After Hours Gaf wins again

Marvie_3

Banned
Truly the pinnacle of hockey greatness. Move over HHOF, you have been one-upped.

Edit: New BF4 trailer in 50 mins....After Hours Gaf wins again

I wish I could give a fuck about this but BF3 completely killed that series for me.

Bring back Bad Company 2. :(

Red_Man

I wish I could give a fuck about this but BF3 completely killed that series for me.

Bring back Bad Company 2. :(
I got tired of BF3 pretty quickly, but I'm hoping BF4 will be able to suck me back in, I wasted so much time on BF2 back in the day.

Marvie_3

Banned
I got tired of BF3 pretty quickly, but I'm hoping BF4 will be able to suck me back in, I wasted so much time on BF2 back in the day.
If there weren't so many chopper circling assholes, I'd probably still be playing BC2. They totally ruined some maps.

BF3 had so many things that pissed me off.

Smiley90

Okay, that was pretty damn good. Dat Cinematography.

Graphics don't look THAT much better than BF3 though, but then BF3 isn't that old and already looked pretty good. Also, as usual, the person playing sucked.

Tabris

It's because people, like me, are more interested in realism and an interesting story + People who don't like the cutscene concept = playable cutscenes in this format.

It's here to stay.

Red_Man

It's because people, like me, are more interested in realism and an interesting story + People who don't like the cutscene concept = playable cutscenes in this format.

It's here to stay.
In a Battlefield game? Hahahahaha I shouldn't be surprised coming from you.

Tabris

In a single player campaign? I'll only play games in single player when there's a story. It's why I no longer play games like Mario anymore.

Cake Boss

Banned

It's here to stay.

If you want more cutscenes and story, go watch a movie.

I want to play a game that doesnt play by itself and offers some type challenge and effort.

Marvie_3

Banned

It's here to stay.
This is hilarious coming from you considering you have no concept of reality.

Red_Man

Bioshock Infinite isn't that great.
Everything I've read has said it's "OMG revolutionary, mind blowing, suck your dick awesome!!11!" I don't buy a lot of games anymore but I was considering this one since I loved Bioshock so much.

Smiley90

Everything I've read has said it's "OMG revolutionary, mind blowing, suck your dick awesome!!11!" I don't buy a lot of games anymore but I was considering this one since I loved Bioshock so much.

It's not OMGOMGOMGOMG, but it's DEFINITELY an awesome experience. Just like the original Bioshock was. I've played maybe 90mins/2h, going slowly, and it's been pretty awesome so far. The design is excellent.

I dunno, Smiley. The novelty of the setting wore off pretty quickly for me.

If you liked Bioshock 1, and you like moving from combat arena to combat area, and you wanted the combat to be more casual, BI is for you.

Top Bottom