• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
iDxz96NMabyqM.gif

NOTHING GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME!

I DO WHAT I WANT!

MacAttack

guess Chiarelli loved his SO attempt so much he just had to have him

Gives them some flexibility at wing, which is sorely needed with Chris Kelly out.

Also he's cheap, so there is still plenty of cap room to bring in Iggy.

PS-
pre-emptive F-U to Habs fans, I wont be around for most of the game, so just getting it in now.

Alucard

Banned
Hey man, Murray was leading the Sharks in blocked shots and can take the body. I'm cool with a Hal Gill/Rob Scuderi replacement for this Cup run.

Fuck you, Habs.
i-1.jpg

p.s. Letang now has a broken toe. :(
letangtoe.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gives them some flexibility at wing, which is sorely needed with Chris Kelly out.

Also he's cheap, so there is still plenty of cap room to bring in Iggy.

PS-
pre-emptive F-U to Habs fans, I wont be around for most of the game, so just getting it in now.

I won't be able to watch t either until after it's over. Should be good.

I should start playing BF3 but I'm working my way through Crysis right now. One FPS at a time.

I do dislike how I need to have Battlelog and Origin open to play BF3.

Is Infinite scary at all? I found Bioshock 1 a bit creepy.

Montresor

I should start playing BF3 but I'm working my way through Crysis right now. One FPS at a time.

I do dislike how I need to have Battlelog and Origin open to play BF3.

Is Infinite scary at all? I found Bioshock 1 a bit creepy.

I read that it's not scary and I don't expect it will be. Bioshock 1 being scary is totally understandable. You're stuck in dark environments at the bottom of the sea. I was creeped out by BS 1 and 2. But all the media I've seen for Infinite shows me that everything will be bright and sunny in the city in the sky.

I get scared easily though. I thought Alan Wake was really scary.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Infinite is not scary in an environment kind of way at all. It might be somewhat scary by the "crazyness" of the virtual world it's set in, but it's definitely not scary per se.

I'm the same as Kave, with the exception of having tried it once like 15 years ago.

I don't even know what to believe any more. I usually drink one cup in the morning and one in the afternoon, especially if I'm teaching that day. I just feel like I'm not with it otherwise.

Smiley90

I don't even know what to believe any more. I usually drink one cup in the morning and one in the afternoon, especially if I'm teaching that day. I just feel like I'm not with it otherwise.

Same. I'm just a yawning zombie without it, sadly. At least I've cut out most sodas from my life in return. It's mostly water and coffee/tea for me now.

Giggzy

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!? Ducks-Age growing by the numbers!

I'm the season ticket holder that posted at the beginning of the season. I think it's been my first post in here since then. I lurk a lot more.

Anyways, I hope we can get back to WIN WIN(no matter what) tonight!

Same. I'm just a yawning zombie without it, sadly. At least I've cut out most sodas from my life in return. It's mostly water and coffee/tea for me now.

Coffee, water, milk, beer and wine are basically the only liquids to have touched my lips in five years. I'll have the odd pop, but I figured out early that you can drink beer, or you can drink pop. Not both.

Smiley90

Coffee, water, milk, beer and wine are basically the only liquids to have touched my lips in five years. I'll have the odd pop, but I figured out early that you can drink beer, or you can drink pop. Not both.

Posted this before, but:

NUMBA OOOONE... Sadly.

o-COFFEE-INFOGRAPHIC-WHO-DRINKS-MOST-COFFEE-570.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Hey man, Murray was leading the Sharks in blocked shots and can take the body. I'm cool with a Hal Gill/Rob Scuderi replacement for this Cup run.

Fuck you, Habs.
i-1.jpg

p.s. Letang now has a broken toe. :(
letangtoe.gif
You listed the only two things he can do. He will be danced around so easily by teams like Montreal.

Have you ever gone for 3 or 4 days w/o caffeine? Because it's likely you feel that way due to caffeine withdrawls. I used to be the same way and stopped drinking soda in favor of caffeinated water which I slowly just turned into regular water. I don't have the same energy issues anymore.

Heretic

I'm the season ticket holder that posted at the beginning of the season. I think it's been my first post in here since then. I lurk a lot more.

Anyways, I hope we can get back to WEEN WEEN(no matter what) tonight!

I vaguely remember... Fixed your typo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price in net again, I'm not sure why Therrien didn't play Buadj in one of the Buffalo games last week.

Habs have at least shared 1st in Northeast since Feb. 19. That's on the line tonight.
Time to take back the Northbeast division.

Top Bottom